As I turned back around I noticed that the crew was staring at me with shock. I raised an eyebrow at them but they said nothing at all. After Oz cleared his throat they all went back to eating their breakfast but this time with their heads down and focused on their plates. Law’s arms wove around my waist as he set his coffee cup down. I shuddered at the feeling of his arms around me and I was beginning to freak out again but managed to push it down and just focused on ripping my roll into little pieces. Once it was completely torn up I put the pieces into a bowl and grabbed the jelly before spreading it all over the pieces and began to eat that with a fork. Behind me I felt Law chuckle and put his face near my ear, “You’re so odd.” He whispered.

I ignored Law and continued to eat my ‘breakfast’. Finally it was over but Law was still holding me in his lap. Oz gave me a sly look before he walked into the kitchen. I struggled to get out of his grip but Law’s hands were holding tight onto my hips. Turning around I glared at him, “Is there some reason you’re still keeping me here?”

Law smirked, “Not particularly sweetheart.”

I sighed, “Then will you let me go?”

Law had something up his sleeve, “What would I get in return if I did let you go?” He asked. I narrowed my eyes.

“I guess it depends on what you necessarily want.” My answer was careful.

“Hm… guess?”

Feeling a little saucy I smirked lightly and brought my lips near his ear my breath ghosting over the shell of his ear, “I’m afraid I’m not all that good of a guesser.” My words came out with a whispish edge to them.

“Well… I guess I won’t torture you any longer.” His lips suddenly covered my own.

 My hands came up and gently ran through his hair. His own hands were wandering all over my body and once his hold was really loose I quickly jumped out of his lap and onto the table. Sliding over that I looked over at Law to see that he donned a lazy smirk, apparently I did something entertaining. Rolling my eyes at him as Law stood up and slid his hat a bit further back on his head. Giving a small grin I snatched off his hat and hauled ass toward the infirmary. Behind me I heard Law racing after me and I giggled as I whipped around a corner and into the infirmary. Slamming the door shut behind me I locked it just before Law managed to open the door.

Looking around the room I went over to the cabinet and hid inside it biting my tongue to keep from giggling as Law apparently unlocked the door. He stalked into the room and I heard him stop right by the cabinets. He opened the one just down from her and closed it. “Alright Rayne, where the hell is my hat?” Law asked loudly. I bit my knuckles even harder to be quiet lest he heard me.

Unfortunately the cabinet door was ripped open and Law hauled me out of it and onto the medical bay table. I giggled once more as Law tugged the hat off of my head and jammed it on his own. His eyes narrowed, “Stealing my hat isn’t very smart Miss Rayne.” He said. I smiled at him in an attempt to allay his annoyance. His arms came down on either side of me, locking my body into place on the table.

“You’re not mad are you?” I grinned innocently.

His face stayed in a mask of perfect seriousness, “I demand compensation.” His lips once again slammed down onto my lips as his hands seized my wrists. Using his strength he pushed me down further onto the table as his kiss became rough. Surprisingly instead of freaking out like usual I found myself attempting to press closer into him. Something about this felt… familiar.

                Law broke the kiss for only a moment before his lips were once again down on mine. His hands however were roaming my body as my legs seemed to just wind themselves around his waist. However suddenly memories, very drunken memories of last night flittered before my eyes and I gasped while separating from him. Untangling my legs from around his waist I looked at him with wide eyes. Law’s eyes were dark with lust and confusion, “Is there something wrong?” He asked, slightly out of breath.