Day dream.... Or Reality?

I got out of the car and smiled. "So Demi... This is where you live?" I asked smiling. she nodded adorably and grabbed my hand. We walked in to her house. My mouth dropped open. She looked over at me. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies. " she said giggling. "damn that was cute" I said out loud.  she looked over at me and winked. I melted. she lead me to the couch. "so wanna play 21 questions?" she asked pulling me on to the couch. I nodded. "okay, so um favorite song?" she asked. I blushed and told her "warrior.... By um you." she giggled again and said, "that's cute." soon after a couple of questions she leaned close to my ear and whispered "can I kiss you?" I nodded not having any words. she leaned in and lightly placed her lips on mine.  "tease" I mumbled she laughed and said "fine" then she crashed her lips to mine. soon it was getting intense. she bit my bottom lips and tugged a little. When I pulled away she smiled. "I have been wanting to do that since I first saw you." I couldn't believe it. Demi Lovato just made out with me.... she lean in for another kiss and I turned my head. "whats wrong?" she asked.

"Am I just a play toy to you? Are you doing this to get a bad ass name in the business?" I said still looking away. she took her hand and turned my head. "Brooke... Your beautiful and such a gorgeous soul. You are so much more than a 'play toy' I can tell. your different" I looked down. "I like different" she said. I could here the smile in her voice. I looked back at her and slammed my lips to her, catching her off guard. when I pulled away I smiled.

 Then I woke up.