Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern

Start from the beginning

Soo Young beams a wide smile. "Oh my... I can really feel it. Wow..."

I chuckle. "I think he is making me feel happy."

"See? Some people may have left you, but God gives you new people that will make you happy."

"You are right oppa. Gomawo for that."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

"Hyung..." He looks at the four who at the same time, stare at him with happy eyes. They have just done practicing.

"Ye?"

"Get this. He's a boy." Kibeom hands him a white envelope.

"What is this?" He raises the envelope a bit.

"Your—" Jonghyun's words are cut when someone calls Jinki. The four roll their eyes. They did not like the idea that Jinki is going out with Ha Eun lately.

"I'll look at it later." Jinki puts the envelope inside his pocket.

"Oppa!" Ha Eun immediately embraces his arm.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oppa, let's go out? You know, to celebrate the success of our drama."

He gently pulls Ha Eun's hand and then looks at his wristwatch. "I have something else to do right now."

"Meeting your ex-fiancee?" Ha Eun glares at him.

He returns her glare. "Don't you dare mention her again in front of me." He turns his back and walks away.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki is sitting on his bed. Isolating himself again. He remembers that his chingus gave him a white envelope. He gets it.

He frowns when he sees a prenatal picture. He remembers his chingus telling him that it is a boy.

"You are not my baby! You are not!" He throws away the photo. His tears are racing already.

"Why Eun Jae?! Why!" He whacks his bed with his fist. When he already finish letting out his feeling, he allows his tears fall on the sheet of his bed. He falls asleep with that position.

"Jagiya?"

"Hmm?" Eun Jae fondles his arm after he hugs her.

"If we are going to have a baby, do you want it to be a girl or a boy?" Eun Jae asks him while she leans her head on his shoulder.

He tightly hugs her. "I like to have a boy first then a girl, but whether we will have a girl or a boy first, I will still be happy."

"Nado. But why you prefer a boy first?"

He turns her around and makes her face him. "Because, if ever we will have a boy first, I like him to protect his younger sister. He will be her bestfriend and confidant. I will teach him how to be a responsible oppa."

He gasps an air when he wakes up from his dream. "Who—What is..."

He takes a cold shower to get rid of that memory. "Oh crap!" He stops when the shower fails him to forget her.

"Where are you going hyung?" Taemin asks him when he notices his hyung's get up.

"Outside. I just need to go somewhere." He leaves Taemin a nod. "Don't tell the others that I go out."