No light.

I was at a campsite with my friends.

It wasn't your bonfire, tenting kind of campsite, there were cabins and a communal kitchen. More like a school camp.

The location was very natural and green. We were surrounded by striking greenery, if it wasn't vibrant grass or deep green moss blanketing the ground, it was dirt and silver stone. 

While the rest stayed in bunker-like cabins and rooms, I had the luxury, or so I thought, of a small cottage style room to myself.

It was slightly more isolated than the rest, but was beautifully crafted and looked more like a log-cabin.

Before it was a cozy log-cabin, it was more like a mansion. I was inside.

It didn't feel like I was meant to be in there, or anybody else I was with.

It felt as if we had broken in.

I wasn't alone, but I don't remember who I was with either. 

Then I was in the large communal kitchen with my friend, even though there were others around us, I didn't see them and they didn't notice me either. It was odd.

I was surrounded by people but never encountered one, besides my Dom. We just sat in the corner, by the bench. I was peeling a clove of garlic, he offered to help. Offended that he implied I needed assistance for such a simple task I facetiously began to throw the individual cloves at him. We dared each other to eat one, but before I knew it we were interrupted.

I don't remember by whom or what occurred. I just know it stopped.

I went back to my cabin.

It was small, rectangular and made of rosewood. It didn't have a proper lock.

It was just a simple latch.

The scenery was picteresque, everything was stone or green and serene. 

I don't remember much of the events, however, I do remember noticing a figure as I was walking. 

This figure was speaking to a man and his son.

I felt chills.

I made sure to stay calm. To stay walking. To mind my own business.

I made sure not to make any eye contact. Not to lift my head. Not to gather any attention. Not to be noticed.

I think he was looking at me.

I don't remember.

I didn't stay to find out. I continued walking, knowing exactly who the large, figure was.

He was a man, maybe not in gender, but a man.

He was taller than the average person.

A large black coat made his figure seem more built that it ought to have been. My gaze didn't last long enough to see his face.

I didn't want to.

The man he was speaking to was grimaced, sorrowful and afraid.

That was enough warning for me to keep moving. I know he was watching me. He stopped just to look, I knew that much. 

Although later on my walk, I encountered a man.

The same man who was speaking to the figure.

But I wasn't afraid of the man, I may not have known who he was, but I knew what he was.

The man told me that I needed light to keep Him away. That He was going to come after me.

I remember feeling like I knew that already.