Chapter 29

JeRia.

So ayun, Naglagay ako ng JeRia na part. Hahaha. To make things light, and besides, I missed them. Huhu.

(c) to the photo used.
-----

Jessey's POV

"Jess, I'll prepare na. After washing the dishes, akyat ka na. I have something to tell you." Riri said.

I'm quite curious kung ano yun. Like, she's been very secretive na and until now, I can't read her thoughts.

"Okay, Ri." Sabi ko.

Umakyat na sya para ihanda ang pagtutulugan namin at maglinis ng kwarto namin.

We've been living together since UAAP Season 77, but just as friends.

I'm really looking forward na magprogress yung friendship namin. But then, I ended up assuming for nothing.

I love her. Since the day we started off as friends.

And now, Walang nangyayari samin. Kung paano kami noon, ganun parin ngayon. Siguro nga mas maigi narin to. Wala namang nagbago eh.

My thoughts stopped for a while when I heard a knock on the door.

"Jess?" Mika said.

I know it was her.

I opened the door and I was shocked because hindi maipinta yung mukha nya.

"Bf! What brings you here?"

She didn't answered me and hugged me instead of talking. Naramdaman ko namang nabasa yung damit ko. I know, she's crying. But why? I thought things are getting smooth na between Ara and her.

I wiped her tears off at inalalayan syang makapasok sa loob.

"What happened?" I asked.

Kwinento nya sakin lahat ng nangyari kanina. Na they went out for shopping and when it's time to eat, sumulpot si Cristine. Vic's ex.

She also told me how the girl acted infront of her during dinner. Na sumabay sa kanila pauwi yung Cristine. Na hinalikan nya sa lips si Vic. At dun sya mas lalong naiyak sa fact na walang ginawa si Vic.

"Bf, the fact that she did nothing hurts me even more..." She mourned.

I hugged her.

"Shhh, siguro nagulat lang din sya sa nangyari. We can't blame her. Maybe she was worried about you kaya natulala sya. Okay? Hush down."

She finally stopped crying. I wiped her tears.

"Tama na, papanget ka nyan eh! Haha!" I said.

She smiled, weakly.

"Teka alam ba ni Vic na nandito ka?"

Umiling sya.

"Hindi nya naman ako sinundan eh..." She said, sadly.

"Ano ka ba naman, how was she able to move kung natakot sya sa inasta mo. You even slapped her. Baliw ka talaga."

She let out a loud sigh.

"Wag mo akong konsensyahin, Bf. Parang awa."

She laughed.

"So nakokonsensya ka?"

She looked at me with the usual lukot face.

"Ooohhh, Mika Reyes have been proven guilty!" I said.

We laughed.

"Jessey! Sino kausap mo?" Riri shouted while going downstairs.

"Si Mi--"