I: Introducing The Trio

Isabel. She has long and gentle brown curls, fair olive skin, about 5'7, skinny but curvy, and big brown eyes. She's an amazing writer by the way. We have spent almost every day together since middle school. We've had our bumps in the road but she's always there for me no matter the circumstances.

Amity. She has light and long brunette hair, green hazel eyes, about 5'2, with perfectly shaped brows. She always carries a little book with her everywhere and likes to sketch or create collages in it. Any memory worth being kept, it's going to be in her little book.

I met Amity through Isabel in our middle school years at a log cabin. We bonded instantly. Since then, every spring break we all would spend two days at a log cabin. Riding, swimming, cooking, and telling stories.

In middle school, Isabel and I have been waiting for a third to add to our friend group. When I met Amity, we felt complete. Yeah, yeah more sappy stuff, blah blah.

However, that all changed the spring break of junior year.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

My POV

"Hey Rosie, I hear Finn's throwing a party at his house first day of spring break! We should go!" Isabel looks at me with her mischievous eyes.

"I heard it's invitation only. So ha!" I chuckle.

"Well, I got an invitation from his friend Jay." Amity blushes lightly.

"I don't care about invitations, but... I kinda sorta got one from Leo.." I saw how happy Isabel was in her eyes.

"You guys go! Have fun!" I say when I'm actually trying to hide what I actually feel.

Finn has been my best guy friend since middle school. I had a crush on him for a while.. ok.. maybe I still do. I got friend zoned though. Apparently, he didn't want to "ruin what we have" so we decided to stay friends. I was a bit disappointed though he didn't invite me.

"BOOOOOOO!" Both of them yell at me. "You are going, you are the guest of a guest."

"come on you guys, you got it and I didn't. Have. Fun."

I then hear my phone vibrate. "Snapchat from Finn <3" my eyes widen.

"Hey, Rosie I'm having a party tomorrow night at my place. It'll be fun. Sorry I didn't text you earlier, was busy. Lots of people are gonna be there hope you make it ;) tomorrow at 10."

I'm as red as a tomato. Then I hear Amity say "aww you have a heart next to his name!"

"Ok, the guys are gonna be at that party tomorrow. We, gotta look HOT!" Isabel says and we all laugh.

"Mall?" I suggest.

"Let's roll you bunch of kawaii potatoes!" Amity has been watching way too much anime.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Amity bought a little red dress with crossed lace spaghetti straps in the back and a flowy bottom. Indentation at the waist. It suited her perfectly. To add a little more "pizazz" to it she wore a golden heart locket.

Isabel wore a black flowy dress that reached her knees. It had long fitted sleeves that went off the shoulder and a sweetheart neckline. Along with that, it was accompanied by a silver cross necklace.

Now, I'm very picky about what I wear. Especially when it comes to a dress. However, the moment I saw it in the store I knew it had to be mine. It was black, strapless, and had a heart-shaped neckline. Flowy at the ends but fitted at the waist. What really made me go for it was the design of the blue lace all across the top. It flowed down one side of my body once it was reaching towards the bottom. I was hooked. Adding my blue velvet choker gave it that final touch I would say.

We were so pumped for the party. It seemed like fate would bring everything together perfectly. I mean what could go wrong? Right?

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

My POV

"Ok guys, I don't want anyone to drink that much. If one gets drunk the other will, and then the other. Someone needs to drive home tonight." I hear Isabel make it loud and clear. Amity and I look at each other and chuckle.

"Hey what's so funny?" Isabel questions.

"We all know you're going to get the drunkest out of all of us," Amity replies with the shaken laughter in her voice.

"Whatever." Isabel scoffs.

During the middle of the party, I hear chanting.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!"

I listen to the sound of glasses then being smacked down on the table. It was Isabel and Leo. Getting worried I pulled her away and sat her on the couch.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I whisper to Isabel "You can't drink that much!"

How did she reply you ask? She burped. I went around to look for Amity. All I found was some girl throwing up in a bucket, a guy looking like he was going to swallow some other chick, and another flirting with Jay. Oh, wait, the girl flirting with Jay is Amity. I can't jump in and say we needed to go home. She was actually bonding with him. Ugh.

I was so busy trying to keep all of them under control I couldn't even talk to Finn. Or see him around for that matter. I head back to the couch to double check on Isabel. She's gone. What a pain in the ass. I decide to go look for her outside and still nothing. I check around the neighborhood and nothing. I double check the house once more and no one has seen her for a couple hours.

I then hear my ringtone and I feel the vibration coming from my hand. The lock screen showed it was from Leo. Why is he calling me? Is this really the time to be calling me anyways? I pick up the phone and by the tone of my voice, he can clearly tell that I was stressed.

"What," I say into the microphone.

"Isabel got into a car accident. Meet me in the waiting room at Love Crest hospital." I hear the dial tone, and my mind was suddenly blank.