Heartbroken

Prepare your feels people,this seriously made me cry ;-;

Aubrie's p.o.v
I opened my eyes seeing brightness and flinching before shooting up into the sitting position. I felt a bunch of eyes on me and looked to my sides before i got smushed between all my friends. They all pulled away once they noticed i was gasping.
"Where's my mom and Dad?"
Evan replied with
"They are on a business trip in Tacoma,so you'll be staying with me for 2 months" evan smiled softly.I smiled back, and tears built up in my eyes "you guys care for me so much,but why?"
"Reasons smol flower child,Reasons" Evan smiled

"Where's Aya"

"She didn't want to come"

My pupil's shrinked and my voice trembled "why

"Idk" evan stated sadly while everyone left "im sorry,but c'mon we get to go home" evan helped me out and we walked to her parents,we followed,i didn't talk the rest of the day and cried myself to sleep.

~timeskip brought to you by me,the depressed crybaby~

Still Aubrie's p.o.v
Evan and I went to school,and i approached Aya with a sad look,

"Why didn't you come yesterday?"

"Because you made a stupid decision,no matter how much we warned you"

"I-Im sorry"

"That doesn't cut it!" Aya screamed at me angry tears streaming down her face.
I flinched a little.

"Im sorry" i repeated,tears pricking my eyes and shaking under her tall figure.

She pushed me down with more angry tears spilling from her eyes and screamed at me

"YOU MADE A MISTAKE" she ran off leaving me on the ground.
A big crybaby,a little shit, a mistake. Evan rushed over and looked at Aya wide eyes.
"Aubrie! Are you ok" she looked at my elbow,it was bleeding.
"Im fine" i stood up wiping my tears and walked to a table to draw.