Chapter 11 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

“Casper what should I wear tomorrow?”, she asked my useless brother.

“Whatever you want to, it's nothing real fancy.”, he replied.

I need a damn time, because I'm not about to sit out here all day waiting for this party to start. I've got a brother to kill, and a throne to take so I don't have time for any bullshit.

After sitting out here for three hours, I had finally managed to get a time. The party would start at eight and my idiot brother would be so busy entertaining his guests, that he'd never see this coming.

I sat out there till around one in the morning, when they finally made their way to bed.

I knew that I had to go and get ready to plan my attack, soon enough the throne would be mine!

I ran as quickly as possible through the forest, I could come back for my car later. I made it to my hotel in less than three minutes. I needed to plan just how everything was going to play out, and I know others who want revenge on Casper so I won't be alone. With that in mind I started to make some phone calls, and asked them to meet up with me at six sharp at the old railroad tracks. Finally I was going to have what should have been mine all along.

***CASPER'S P.O.V***

Today is the day of the party and Sapphire arrived an hour ago, and has decorated the ballroom. It's not a fancy party but she wanted to use the ballroom, and I've already learned not to argue with her.

Crystal was upstairs pulling her wardrobe apart looking for something to wear. I'm lucky I'm not a girl, I just throw on the first thing I see.

Only three more hours until the party starts. I made a trip to the blood bank this morning, and picked up a few more things for the guest's to eat. Crystal insisted on having hot finger foods so I didn't argue, and let her choose what she wanted to have. I knew whatever she picked would be great, so I wasn't worried.

As the hours ticked by the party got closer, and the guests would be arriving soon. I went upstairs to check and see if Crystal was ready yet.

“Are you ready yet?”, I asked from outside the door.

“Casper go away.”, I heard Sapphire say and Crystal laughed softly.

“No open the door.”, I said, curious as to why they didn't want me in there.

I tried my luck but the door was locked.

“Great they've locked me out, however, I could always break it down.”, I thought.

I knew I wouldn't do that though, I wouldn't invade her privacy. Even though I was dying to find out what the two of them were doing, and why they had the door locked.

“Fine, I won't come in but be down soon, guests will be here shortly.”, I said in defeat.

I waited downstairs for the girls, but they still hadn't come down. Already the guests were starting to arrive, so I started leading them in through the house to the ballroom.

I realized that the few people who had showed up so far I didn't know, so they must be friends of Sapphire.

“Please help yourself to the food and drinks, and the sound system is in the corner.”, I said pointing to the left corner of the room.

“Thank you.”, they all said.

I went back to the stairs but instead of seeing the girls, I saw a whole bunch of people at the door.

“Please just follow this hallway, and you'll find the ballroom to your right. Help yourself to the food and drinks in there.”, I told them.

I turned to go up the stairs to see what was taking them so long. When I turned I looked up and froze...there at the top landing was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.