Chapter 11 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

“No they won't get infected we're not like humans, what blood we have running through us kills off all germs and disease.

“Oh...okay.”, I replied not knowing what else to say.

“So you don't get sick?”, I asked him.

“Nope not at all.”, he replied.

I couldn't help myself I put some peroxide on some gauze, and wiped the blood from around his eye. The cut look really deep, and I couldn't believe what was happening before my very eyes. The cut was starting to close up all by itself!

“See I heal quickly. They'll all be healed within the next hour.”, he said smiling.

“No shit...”, was all I could manage to get out.

That was unbelievable that they could just heal up all by themselves , all it looked like now was a faint pink line. You couldn't even tell it was there unless you were really close up.

“That is so cool, I wish I could do that.”, I thought.

“Okay if you don't want me to try and clean them I won't.”, I said a little disappointed.

He stood up and walked towards the stairs, and I assumed he was going up to his room. I looked down at my hands in my lap, and started to feel lonely. I hated being left all alone, especially in this house. I know it sounds stupid, I mean he is only upstairs, but I still felt all alone.

***JASPER”S P.O.V***

I could sense my brother was still in the house wit his little pet. I could smell his blood from all the way out here in the forest. If I tried hard enough I would be able to hear what was being said, but I didn't even bother to try.

Slowly I made my way to the house towards my car, but I had to be careful not to get too close. If I did he would sense me, and I couldn't have that. My abilities are stronger than Casper's, but he is physically stronger.

I knew his little toy wouldn't have a clue I was out here, so I sat about five hundred meters into the forest on a tree branch. I concentrated really hard so I could listen in on her thoughts.

“Please hurry Casper.”, she thought.

“Why do I feel like this? I was brought here against my will, and now I think I'm starting to have feelings for him.”

So good boy Casper isn't so good after all. He kidnapped his little pet, but something was off. If she were only a little pet to him, why did he care so deeply then. Vampires no matter how good they are, don't go out of their way to protect humans. This could only mean one thing...he loved her. I'll bet it's even possible that she is his soul mate.

I couldn't worry about that anymore though, I needed to figure out when the best time to attack would be. I would have to catch him when he was distracted for me to even stand a chance. I focused back in on her thoughts, to see if I could hear something that would be to my advantage.

Casper had come back down stairs, and was back in the lounge with her. All I seemed to be getting from them is how much they care about each other.

“Damn I still need to go to the blood bank.”, I heard Casper think to himself.

So he is definitely not drinking from his little pet then, and that means he's got more strength than I thought. Just the smell of her in that car made me want to drain her dry.

“The party is tomorrow and I still don't know what to wear.”, I finally heard the little pet say.

Finally something that would be useful, and he will be distracted so this is perfect!