Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Lissy's POV:

Now Is the moment to tell my dad that I'm pregnant. But how could I? How would I face this?

I walked up to him and said "dad can we go talk? I need to tell you something you're not going to like" I looked up to him but immediately looked down again. I felt my eyes getting watery.

" um...I'm going now" Shawn said

"Ight see u tomorrow" I smiled

When Shawn finally left I looked up to my dad, held his hand and started talking.

"Dad...I'm really sorry" I started crying

"For what darling?" He said wiping away my tears.

"Because Dadimpregnant" I said in a rush. When I looked at his face I saw that he was confused.

"I said dad I'm pregnant" and i started crying again.

"Baby, you don't have to cry. I understand what your going through. I really do" he said and I hugged him tighter than never before. Why couldn't my mom had said that instead of saying I was a mistake?

"How many months?" He asked

"If I'm right....tomorrow is going to be 3 months" I said.

"Wait if you needed to tell me this, why didn't Shawn stay here like a man to tell me?" My dad said. Not in a nice way anymore.

"Cuz dad he doesn't really need to be here. He's not the father. He's just a friend of mines. You see....the father of my baby is Daniel and he left me. For my bestfriend I mean ex bestfriend Sydney" I said and with that I walked away. I really couldn't talk about this anymore. All of my life um going to be remembering this. I'm not saying I wanted a baby at 15 but it's not his/her fault that I didn't use protection. Or even that I was having sex this young.

I went to take a shower. I let the warm water run against my back. I looked down at my stomach and saw the little baby bump. I'm going to love this baby like I've never loved anyone. When I got out of the shower i put my long blonde hair into a bun and put my pjs on even tho it was 7:00 pm. When I went into my room I see that I have some new text messages.

---

To: Me

From: Sydney

Hey Lissy sorry about today maybe we can hang out on Saturday and clear everything up? Pls bestie I love u so much and I'm not willing to loose u babe. So wut do u say?

---

To: Me

From: Daniel

Hey babe pls forgive me. I swear I've only loved u and I'll never forget u. I feel useless without u. The day I met u I was born and the say u left me I died.

---

I didn't know who to answer to first. Sydney or Daniel. My to ex's. My ex BFF and my ex boyfriend. Actually I don't even think I should call them like that. I seriously never actually knew them. I trusted them like I've never trusted anyone and both of them betrayed me.

---

To: Sydney

From: me

No I don't want to hang out with u...I don't wanna know anything about u....don't even talk to me. This is the last time I'll ever talk to u. I hope karma gets u back. Mwah!

---

To: Daniel

From: me

I'll never forgive u. 1st cuz u played me and 2nd cuz u won't be willing to be responsible with our baby. I mean MY baby.