Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

I'm completely devastated. How can my mom tell me I was an accident? How can I be pregnant? How could Daniel leave, like if it wasn't his business? After I was done crying I fell asleep. I woke up because my mom was calling me.

Hey sweety wake up, dinner is ready--her

*yawns** omg my head hurts so much--me

Oh honey :(--her but she but her arms around me, but I quickly told her to let go of me.

Let go of me, don't u think I forgot about u bitch--me

**slaps** don't talk to me that way young lady! I'm your mother and u have to respect me! I never told u that u could get pregnant at 15, so think twice before calling someone a bitch--her

Well u should think twice about ur advices because last time I checked I'm not the one going around men's houses and fucking them--me

And with that I got up and left my room. I went downstairs to the kitchen and u saw what was for food. It was spaghetti and meatball...finally she did something good at this house. I went and sat down at the table waiting for her to come down. When she came downstairs she looked like she was crying but I didn't really give a fuck anymore. Then she served dinner and then brought the plates to the table. The rest of the dinner was awkward. But then the ring of the house phone broke the silence. I answered the phone.

Hello, Lissy?!--dad

Hey dad, how r u omg I'm do glad to talk to u, how u been?--me

I've been great but missing u a lot, I was actually thinking if I could go visit u?--dad

Of course u can daddy, whenever u want my house is ur house--me

Give me that I heard on the back when I turned around my mom took the phone away from me and cursed in out. Wtf is wrong with her? I wanna talk to my dad, I haven't seen him like in 5months. I really miss him, even tho I was an 'accident' my dad loves me a lot. Then my mom said fine that he could come and I was really excited, I hope he gets here like tomorrow!! But he said he'll come next week so it means next Sunday. I can't wait to see him again! For a minute I and forgotten bout my pregnancy. Wat was he gonna say? Well he shouldn't be talking because I got my mom pregnant when she was 15 too, so they can't judge.

Ugh now I remember tomorrow is Monday, and I have to see Daniel, I hope he doesn't make fun of me in any way or else I'll die.

After I was done eating I went up to my room again I didn't wanna talk to my mom. When I went upstairs I had gotten a text from my BFF Sydney.

Hey gurl--her

Hey--me

Watcha doing?--her

Nun in my room, bored as fuck :(--me

How come ur not having "fun" with Daniel?-- her

Cuz we broke up--me

Wut? wtf happened?-- her

I'm pregnant-- me

OMG and y did u guys break up he should be there by ur side--her

He said he didn't want a kid right now dat he wasn't ready to have responsibilities--me

Wow. Well. Imma talk to him, watch he'll change his mind--her

Ok--me

Btw how many months?--her

2--me

Oh ok well g2g ttyl?--her

Yea bye--me

Bye--her

After that I sat on my bed and put some music on, Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball, it described me so much right now.

We clawed we chained our hearts in vein we jumped never asking why, we kissed I fell under ur spell a love, no one could deny.

I was so stupid about thinking that he would stick up for me and be here for him, because I need him so damn much. Then I started listening to perfect two, breakup version. Like wtf? I just became stress all of a sudden thxs to that asshole.

Then i heard a car on my driveway I looked out the window and I saw Donald come out...yes the creepy dude. Thx goodness my mom is here and I ain't gonna go downstairs.

Next thing I know they both come into my room, they said they needed to talk to me, and I said I didn't wanna talk to them because I hated her and because he's creepy as fuck and I barely even know him. I kicked them out of my room and they left of course. Then I went to sleep I didn't wanna take this bullshit anymore.

**morning**

I woke up and I didn't wanna get ready at all. But I went to the bathroom and took a bath then I came out put my uniform on, I did a high pony tail and then put a bow. I did my basic makeup and then went downstairs to eat breakfast. But there he was Donald. Ugh.

"Hi Lissy" -him

"Lissandra" -I corrected

"Lissy don't be rude to Donald" -mom

"Ugh whatever" -me

"Listen I know u hate me but ur gonna kinda gonna get used to see me around" -him

"Really? Y? Did my mom bring u to the house to fuck u whenever she wants?" -me

"Wash that dirty mouth of yours young lady" -mom

"R u gonna serve breakfast or do I just leave?" -me

Then she serves breakfast, there was pancakes and orange juice. Then I left, I was walking home but I forgot to tell my mom that I'm getting home late because I have my driver's test after school. I called and and I told her and she said ok that she was going to pick me up after that. As I walk Into the school I spot Sydney.

Hey gurl -me

Hi-her

So do I look fat? -me

No, don't be silly ur only 2 months of pregnancy, ur still skinny-her

Oh ok-me

Oh loom there's Daniel- her

Oh god -me

Then he started walking towards me, I turned around grabbed Syd my the hand and started walking fast. Bug Daniel catches up to my. He slapped my ass, I turned around and I slapped him.

Dafuq was that for? -him

We ain't dating anymore so leave me the hell alone -me

How about if I don't want to? -him

Daniel! -me

Oh babe my names sounds so much better when ur moaning it -him

Shut up no one needs to know -me

HEY EVERYONE, LISSY RIGHT HERE, THE GIRL NEXT TO ME, LOVES MOANING MY NAME, IT SOUNDS SO GOOD WHEN SHE SAYS IT - he screamed out loud

SHUT UP DANIEL, YEA IT SOUNDS BETTER WHEN IM MOANING IT, BUT IF U HAVE BALLS GO SAY THAT OUT LOUD WHY WONT U SAID WHY U 'BROKE UP' WITH ME, UR AN ASSHOLE, A JERK, THAT CANT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITIES, SO IF UR NOT GONNA ASSUME THEN THE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE- I screamed almost crying.

I went running to the bathroom and Syd went running after me, I bursted out in tears and she hugged me, she told me everything would be alright and I told her that it won't if Daniel kept on bothering me :(. Then I cleaned my tears up and left the bathroom. With that the bell rang. Ugh homeroom, I hope Raul and Gabe still talk to me.