_________________________________________________

I was currently setting out some more snacks and a couple of drinks in the living room of the old plantation house. After our little morning meeting I went to get a 'bite' and wanted to see what the girls were up too. It was only Bekah, Hayley, and me. I was expecting to come and go but Hayley reminded me that it was the only day of the month that her pack are human and required my assistance to decorate for a party. Her and Bekah's damn puppy dog eyes are convincing, plus I wasn't in the mood to spend time with any of the Mikaelson boys today.

"So where are the clothes?" a deep voice said behind me, whipping around my eyes widen as they landed on six men who looked around twenty and were all very handsome.

Realizing I was staring I blinked and opened my mouth "Uh- I'm sorry what?"

The blonde one chuckled "Clothes?"

"Ah" I say scrunching my eyebrows "Those were set outside but I'll get you some" as I was about to call out for Rebekah I heard her reaction and face palmed to which led the guys to stare at me in confusion "My friend just discovered another one of you."

I then shrug as if she was not important in this equation anyway "Ok wait here I'll be back." I flashed out and came back in less than five seconds throwing clothes at them which they caught and started to put on.

"So you're one of them." the one with black hair and brown eyes said looking up at me as he pulled on pants "A Vampire?"

"Actually" I smirk "An Original vampire"

They scrunch their brows "I thought you would be blonde, the other one is I've seen her." the one with brown hair and brown eyes thought out loud.

"No no, that's Rebekah, I'm not related to the family I'm a very close friend, that's all you need to know." I answer as they finally finished getting dressed I raise both my brows "Well c'mon I'm sure you want to meet Hayley."

__________________________________

Sitting on a crate on the outskirts of the party was definitely not what I wanted to be doing. After I got the boys settled more of our hairy or at least for tonight un-hairy friends arrived. Sure we were having fun but after a while I got bored and sat on a shipping crate drinking tequila. Yay for the teenage years.

"You know you always do end up alone." Kol says as he came and sat next to me.

I look at him briefly before looking straight ahead "Please, I have been around more people than you, the main reason being you've got a habit of getting yourself stuck in a box for decades."

"If that's the main reason then if I didn't have a habit of getting stuck in boxes do you think I might be more popular than you?"

"I'm sure you can."

He looks surprised for a moment "Did you just admit I'm better?"

I snort "No you'll never be better then me let's admit that, but I do admit that maybe you would have more people that like you, let's face it I'm a bitch."

"Yes you are."

I shoot him a look and he laughs "You admitted it." he says raising his hand up in surrender.

We sit in silence after that, both of us looking straight ahead, at least until he breaks it. "I have two things I need to say to you."

I knit my brows "Shoot."

"Number one, I'm sure you guessed, is that I am sorry." He says quickly and takes a chug of beer at the end making me laugh but all he gives me is a small chuckle and then his look turns serious, all signs of fun leave my face and I nod my head.