Burr x reader

This was requested by:
VaporeonAJ

Okay Hamilton fans meet the Heathers.
Imma try to make this fit in with Burr's character as much as I can. So reader-chan is off the chain so she's running loose.

▫️Your pov
I was in the bar sitting in on the stool, I was furiously sipping my glass of water, because of what happened today.
I don't even have to say what happened but all you need to know is that it was- ALEXANDER FUCKING HAMILTON!!

Ooooh!! He boiled my blood so bad, I don't usually get the his steamed up over what comes out that guy's mouth but, what he said to me was out of hand, unnecessary, embarrassing.

The nerve of the guy, how dare he try to humiliate me like that. I was never a fan of Alexander's ass anyway.

I slammed the glass on the table, I just can't get what he said out of my head.

"I hate that guy sometimes.."

"You need a drink sweet cheeks."
Fuck...

I turned my head to see, the one and only Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson.

Aka known as the biggest asshole ever.

"What."

"You need a drink."

I titled my head as he waved over a bartender and muttered something to him. In a matter of seconds two drinks were sliding our way, he picked them up and handed one to me.

"Here you go, sweet cheeks."

"Jefferson, look it's obvious that your as sober as you think, and I'm not in the mood to drink."
I turned my back to him to hear him laughing.

"Look sweet heart, I'm being niiice- so take the drink before I pour it down your shirt."

He said that last line so cold, it made me shiver. I don't need anything else pissing me off than I'm already am.
"Fine.."
I turned around and snatch the drink from his hand he grinned as we clinked the glasses together and took our shots.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

I was probably on my fourth shot right now and I don't even know what number Jefferson's on.

"You know Y/N...*hic*...you need to face the facts that Alexander is a-"

"SON OF A BITCH!! I don't wanna hear his damn name!! He pissed me off as it is."

Jefferson looked a little shocked, but smirked at my pissed expression.

"Look...Y/N, I don't like Alexander you don't like him either. But I know there's one person out of the both of us that has had it with his...shit."
I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He pulled out a piece of paper from his jacket and handed it to me.
"Aaron *hic* Burr."

Aaron Burr..
My eyes widen at the sound of his name. He and Alexander have been debating against each other the longest, I thought they were friends at first but I guess not.

I looked down at the piece of paper, I squinted to see the small hand writing, to make out that it's an address.

What.

"Go to his house and n-negotiate with him."
"Why?"
"To do my dirty work."

Of course
"Why me?!"
"Because your half sober and is in a pissed off mold with Alexander so.."

"Can't you...just send your boyfriend- Madison."

He gave me a look saying 'call him my boyfriend again and I'll murder you' I just nodded and walked out the bar with anymore questions.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I was in front of someone's house, I looked at the piece paper again to see the exact address matching.

Okay this must be it, I sighed as I walked towards the front door.
Just as I was about to knock on the door.

BANG
Woah the-

I heard yelling in the house as if it was coming from one of the rooms.
I gasped as I heard Burr's voice through the door.

"You can't be serious Theodisa?! Everything I work for is for you?!? Why can't you be grateful?!"

"Because Aaron!! All you do is wait, you don't take action when it's needed."

"What are you talking about- Alexander-"

"Alexander?!? I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about us!!"

Silence fell in the room, I panicked wanting to hear more so I pushed my face up against the door.

"There's not a spark anymore, I feel like..you've become numb inside."

"Theo..."
"No! Burr we've been doing this for to long, something has to change!! Now!!"

"Theo!!"
I heard stomping faded in the back then a slam of a door.

Shit man...Maybe I should back later.

Just as I was about to turn around I heard Burr crying out her name as footsteps were approaching the front door. I gasped and looked around.
I ran over a to bush next the house, hiding as best as I could.

The bush wasn't exactly next to the house but I was near for me see what their doing, though I can't exactly hear what's going on.

Their was hand gestures and tears and lots of hand gestures...wow.
Then Theodisa walked away from the house into the streets heading to the busy sidewalks.

I guess I'm not the only having a shitty day.
I looked over at Burr to see him devastated, he never saw this coming huh?
Oh well

I stood up from behind the bush and walked over to him, he looked over at me and jumped a little surprised to why I'm here.

"Y-Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask the same question, of to why your looking heart broken."

He looked down not even answering my question, even though I saw and heard half of the drama.

Poor guy..
I put a hand on his shoulder, as he sighed.

"You need a drink."

Let's make this baby a two parter.
I enjoyed writing this but want to make a part to so we can get into the Heather stuff.

Poor Burr.
Poor Reader-chan.
My poor grammar.

I also don't know Burr's wife name. Or how to spell it.

Vote and comment down below.
If you liked it of course.