Elizabeth Schuyler x reader x Alexander Hamilton

You are in King George High school, your a sophomore who an all A student, who can't wait to be a senior.

*Your Pov
I walk in my last class for the day, which is the worst class of the day...speech. No debating, no opinions, just write what's on the board, that makes no sense to me you have to have your own opinion on a speech your basically saying what you feel about what you know, but this teacher, ha, he hates our opinion he hates everyone's opinion that's why if he writes whatever is on the board and we can't say anything about it we just write it and turn it in. Hell! It shouldn't even be called Speech if we can express ourselves.
I groan as he walks up to the board and writes our "assignment". I looked around the class to see I'm not the only one hating this class, you know speech could actually be fun, but we can't even express ourselves. I rest my chin on my hand (???) and looked outside the class room windows, I see the seniors walking and laughing in the hallway, they are so chilled so laid back I wish I wasn't stuck in this stupid class and to just hang out with them. Then I heard the freedom bell, before I knew it I was running down the hall way with my book bag slinging over my shoulders. The world around me was spinning, my eyes were closed, for some odd reason.i wasn't even looking were I was going. "Hey!! Watch were your going!!" I was on the floor in a blank daze, "what just happened?" "You ran into be that's what happened", a guy got up and dust himself off then gave me a glare. I was in shock I didn't even see him, honestly I didn't see anything.
I apologized to him but he rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm and pulled me up.
"Whatever just don't do it again...are you, like hurt?" I shook my head and he nodded in understanding, then walked off. That was weird. He was definitely a senior, the seniors are jerks at this school, they make enemies at anyone lower than them especially the freshman, I guess that's why he went a little softer on me knowing, I'm a sophomore and all.
I picked up my book bag and walked to the exit, I was walking down the steps to the sidewalk when saw a group of friends across the street at the park laughing and stuff, now that group looks cool.
There were four guys and three girls not an even number, maybe they need another girl. I walked across the street towards them when one the guys screamed my name making me stop in my tracks, he knows my name?! I was confused as for everything was going in slow motion, that guy who hollered my name running towards me with his hand out, and the rest of the group looking horrified at me, what did I do?
Next thing I know was a sound of a car honking it's horn and bright lights shining at me, then immediately there was darkness.
Author-chan: I know this story sucks right now it's not like how my other ones were but I'm trying 0kay☹️☹️☹️😔