Elizabeth Schuyler x reader x Alexander Hamilton part 2

*Your pov

I wake up to darkness, what the hell happened. I hear faint voices in the darkness, I can't make out who's behind the mask. I then see piercing light blinding me when my eyes are finally open, blurry figures stand in my view.
"Oh, you guys she's waking up!"
"Oh, shhh!!" I groaned and tried sitting up, laying my back on the pillow.
"Are you alright?! How are you sweetie?" A girl in a pink blouse, with short curly locks asked with a worried look, putting her hand on forehead. Before I could answer, I girl jumped in, "She's fine, Angelica. You can give her space now." A girl with pale skin said grabbing the girl's arm gently. She then looked at me and gave me a warm smile. "Hi there, I'm Eliza." I nodded. "I'm Y/N" I said a back to her. Both the girls smiled. Then the door opened,"She's awake!!"
"Oh dear." I looked puzzled and the hit it. "Wait! I know you, your the guy who bumped into me in the hall." I said smiling, he bit his lip scratching the back of his neck. I can tell that Eliza was frustrated with him.
" Heh, sorry about that." He said blushing a little, I smiled at him, " don't worry about it"
" I'm Alexander by the way."
"Y/n "
I said softly.

Third pov's

(This is going to be short I'm so sleepy)
You got out the hospital and hanged out with the group  for the rest of the day.
Eliza was sweet and kind to me, she said in like a sister.
Alexander like a brother. Ever since I almost died, they've been caring and kind towards me it feels like family to me. They are pretty cool ,always wanted to be a senior ,now I know how it feels and go with the cool kids also with a very intelligent guy and a very wise woman.

This sucks I'm tired am srry