Sure enough, she slept peacefully on a tiny bed big enough for her.

"Make sure to tie her hair up next time, it tangles easily." Marissa told him.
"Noted"

She looked one last time at her daughter before turning to leave.

"Hey, I'm sorry. This isn't a permanent thing. I made sure the contract was temporary. We can have joint custody when she knows who I am." Michael asurred her.
"I really don't care. There were so many ways you could of done this but as usual, you chose what would hurt me the most" Marissa spoke.
"As usual?" Michael asked bewildered.
"You could of cheated behind my back but no, you had to film every single one of them and make sure I could see it" Marissa began. "If you wanted a divorce, you could of just asked for one"
"Marissa no-"
"I included a schedule for Lauren and foods she doesn't like. She's very picky but make sure to incorporate those foods into her meals regardless so she can grow to like them. Also, I included an inhaler for her asthma, she gets attacks frequently during the summer which is just around the corner. Her doctor and physician are all listed also." Marissa interrupted.
"Alright" Michael swallowed.
"Please take care of her. Don't use her as an opportunity to hurt me. Don't make her believe that you love her only to abandon her at the end. You can hurt me all you want but please keep her out of this" Marissa swallowed as she watched her baby sleep.
"You really love her" Michael said.

Marissa nodded.

"Out of our entire relationship, she's the only thing I don't regret"

With that, Marissa sighed and headed towards the front door.

Michael looked back at Lauren and replayed everything Marissa just told him over and over again:

Out of our entire relationship, she's the only thing I don't regret.

--
"It's time" Marissa breathed quickly as she held her expanded stomach.

Lincoln froze unsure what to do.

"We have to go to a hospital" Lincoln told her.
"No!" Marissa yelled. "Get Wilma on the phone"

Lincoln hurriedly grabbed Marissa's phone and dialed Wilma who was listed as an emergency contact.

"Put her on speaker" Marissa winced as she rubbed her stomach.

It felt as if every bone in her body was breaking one at a time. The contractions kept coming one after the other and Marissa was sure to faint any minute now.

"Wilma, the baby is coming" Marissa screamed.
"You need to go to a hospital Mari" Wilma warned her.
"No, the paparazzi are still nearby and I cannot allow Michael to be listed as the father." Marissa said through the pain. "Guide me through this"

Wilma relaxed and on her bed and spoke softly.

"You need to take slow, deep breaths. You're practically hyperventilating"
"But it hurts soo much" Marissa cried.
"It's all going to be worth it, I promise"

Three hours later

"I feel like pushing" Marissa screamed.
"Then it's time" Wilma said joyfully. "Open wide and have scissors and gloves nearby"

Lincoln nodded at Marissa and ran to get the necessary supplies.

"I can't do this!" Marissa screamed again feeling like she was about to explode. "I can't even describe how painful this is"

Marissa yelled as her body signaled her to push, and she did just that.

"Your body was designed for this Mari, do what it's asking you to do" Wilma guided her.

With every push. Marissa yelled even louder than the last.

"The head is out" Lincoln said cheerfully.

Marissa smiled as she continued pushing.

"Just a couple more" Lincoln assured her.

Marissa shut her eyes once she heard the beautiful music of her child crying.

"It's a girl" Lincoln told her.

Wilma cried on the other end of the line.

"She's beautiful" Marissa spoke softly holding her precious angel.

Lincoln smiled as he sat next to his now growing family