Dumped by the co-captain

"Did you tell Jackson?" Stiles asks as I walk into my next class, which I so happened to have with him.

"No, but Scott seems to think I did."

"How does he know then?"

"I don't know Stiles, we were at the hospital and he searched something on the computer and he told me he knows what Scott is."

"Stilinski, Argent, that's enough talking. The brll has already rang."

Finally the bell rang dismissing us for lunch. I didn't sit with Scott and Stiles like I usually do. Instead I sat with Lydia and Allison.

"Not sitting with Scott or Stiles?" Allison asks.

"No, I'm not really speaking with them at the moment."

"Why?" Lydia asks.

"It's actually a long story."

Soon Jackson sits down next to me. He turns his head to face Scott and Stiles at their table. I decided to listen to their conversation.

"Stiles," Scott says, "he's watching us."

"Scott," Jackson says, "can you hear me? You can, can't you."

"What's wrong?" Stiles asks Scott.

"Jackson's talking to me, he knows I can hear him," Scott tells Stiles. "Look at me, just talk to me, act normal, pretend like nothing's happening," Scott says frantically.

"You're trying to pretend not to hear me," Jackson says.

"Say something!" Scott yells to a speechless Stiles. "Talk to me!"

"I can't think of anything," Stiles admits. "My mind is blank."

"Your minds blank? You can't think of something to say?"

"Not under pressure." Stiles tells Scott. "FYI, he's not even with them anymore."

I was too busy focusing on Scott and Stiles that I didn't even notice Jackson had left.

"Where the hell is he?" Scott asks looking around the cafeteria.

"Looking for me McCall? I'm right here," Jackson chuckles. "So, what else can you do, huh? Can you see better? Are you stronger, more powerful? No, I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse. Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you? I mean can you even play lacrosse?"

"Yes," Scott mumbles.

"I'll bet my co-captain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you? And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want, and you know what I'm gonna start with," Jackson's says. "Her."

I knew he was taking about my sister, which made me highly uncomfortable.

"I'm gonna destroy any chance you'll ever have with her. And when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body."

"Scott come on," I whisper. "You can't let him do this." Scott turns his head to me. "You can't let him have this kind of power over you, okay?"

"I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do," Jackson starts again, " and Scott, she gonna beg for more. I'll bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott... when she's screaming my name."

Suddenly Scott breaks his lunch tray in half, causing some weird glances.

"What do you think that was about?" Allison asks when I turn around.

"You," i answer looking from Jackson back to Scott.

____

"Where are you going?" Lydia asks.

"I have swim practice," I say, "I kind of have to show up seeing as I'm the captain."

Suddenly her phone buzzes and she looks hurt as she reads it, but I think she tries to ignore it.

"You're so boring," Lydia huffs. She looks out the window towards the parking lot. "Who's that?"

I look out and see Derek standing there looking at us.

"Hey, you know what," I say looking at her, "I'm gonna skip swim practice, cramps." I smile at her. "Let's walk."

"Wait," she says, "there's Jackson, I need to talk to him." I decide to listen to their conversation.

"Jackson!" Lydia yells. "This little text, not funny."

"I wasn't trying to be funny," he remarks. "I would've put a ha ha, at the end of it. And see, there's no ha ha."

"Lydia, please give up my spare key at your earliest convenience..." Lydia starts to read the text out loud. "As we are no longer dating"?

"You didn't lose it, did you?" Jackson says.

"What the hell is this?"

"Well, Lydia, in preparation for some big changes, I've decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life. And you're just about the deadest."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Dumping, actually. I'm dumping you."

He starts to walk away, but she grabs his jacket. "Dumped by the co-captain
of the lacrosse team. I wonder how many minutes it'll take me to to get over that."

He shrugs and starts walking away, winking at me as he walked by me.

"Wait," Lydia screams after him, " seconds actually, seconds!"

She turns to me. "Let's go Abby."

"I actually can't. I'm going to go home, take midol and sleep," I tell her.

I walk out to the parking lot and hop into a black car.

"Where are we going?"

"Stiles' house," Derek answers.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading, hope you liked this chapter. And yay I finally updated!!