Chapter 10- ... Just a quick nap...

*Sans' POV*

Gaster hasn't been home in a while, I think he comes home at night though as some of the food I made has been disappearing. It's around noon at the moment ... I'm so scared, I don't want to be here... No I won't... I won't allow his to keep happening. I'm getting back to Papyrus no matter what happens. I open the door- half expecting Gaster to be there, luckily he wasn't surprisingly Gaster's house was in the cavern of the wall, I turned around going in the way (I think) Snowdin was in, I look back surprised to find the door was gone- eh whatever I was never going back anyway, It's going to be a long walk back to Papy but I don't care.

I continue to walk West (which is where I think is the direction of Snowdin as I travelled East to get here) when I see a piece of cheese in a crystal- I don't think too much of it as it's probably impossible to get out of that crystal anyway, I continue to keep walking until a pink-haired human with a snorkel came out of the water "Hey! Step on my face for 3G- You can't go that way anyway buddy-I'm the only way closer to Snowdin." Wait closer to Snowdin... CLOSER TO PAPY -Ok whelp I guess I'm going to do this then... I step carefully on his face and he drags me under the water, just as quickly as I was dragged down I was thrown back onto land "Thanks for stepping on my face- Here's 3G>" Oh...Um I was expecting to have to pay the 3G but whatever "Thanks bud." Without thinking I start running, I go through a lot of rooms like rooms that had echo flowers and already completed puzzles but I don't question it, at least I don't have to stop to complete said puzzles. I keep running... Until I get to an empty sentry station... I haven't slept well in days...Maybe I could just... I sit down at the station, put my feet up and let myself fall into a peaceful slumber.

  I'll only take a quick nap...