Chapter one

SIX YEARS AGO

"Mommy, are you sure this is the right way home?" I asked.
"Of course it is, honey. You asked that question 32 times already, and yes, I've been counting," she replied with a giggle.
"But mommy, how do you and daddy know where we are going?" I asked.
"It's raining cats and dogs." I said, using my grandma's words.
My mom sighed, "Ok honey, calm down. Nothing will happen to us, I promise. Just relax."
"Ok mommy," I murmured.
Five minutes later I asked again.
"Daddy how long do we have until we get home?".
My dad turned around "Well, we'll arrive in about-", my mom cut him off by her scream.
"Oh my God Ralf! watch out for that deer!!!!!!" My dad turned the wheel in an attempt to prevent the car from crashing into the deer causing the car crash into a tree.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I fell out of my bed.
It was only a nightmare, I thought.
My aunt rushed into my bedroom.
"Hailey, did you have another bad dream?"
"Y..yes" I stuttered "I am r...r...really sorry for waking you up again."
She sighed, slamming the door. "Get ready for school, Hailey!" She yelled from outside.
"OKAY" I screamed back. I got off the floor and walked to my bathroom. 'I look like a mess' I mumbled to myself as I looked in the mirror.
I took my clothes off and got into the shower, the warm water instantly soothed my tensed body.
After a 30 minute shower, I got out of the bathroom and got dressed.
I decided to wear blue Jeans and an oversized red shirt.
I contemplated on whether to wear my contacts or my glasses, but decided that glasses were better.
After that, I ran downstairs snatching an apple and my car keys.
I got into the car and headed to school.

___________

This chapter was edited by the wonderful HagarWaleedMahmoud. Guys she's awesome.

Re-Edited my the lovely LifeGoesOnHold she is a Dime. She's an awesome editor.

If you guys enjoy a chapter I would appreciate it if y'all Vote on it so this story can do far.