⫍ 00 ⫎

"THIS IS A BAD IDEA, J.J LET'S JUST
go back," Both Cheryl and Beverly wanted to go back, but Jason seemed to think otherwise. He drove the two girls to Sweetwater River, before the sun had come out, without a reason as to why.

They stopped the car, when the river was ahead. Jason got out of the car without saying a word.

"Jason, what the hell are we doing here," Beverly demanded as she and Cheryl climbed out of the backseat.

"J.J, what are we doing h—"

"I'm running away, and I need your guy's help," He cuts her off, deciding to finally shower them with his thoughts.

The girls started laughing as if Jason was telling them a hilarious joke. "Very funny, now tell us the real reason as to why we're here."

There was no humor in Jason's eyes, both the girls knew that.

"Look, I need to get out of Riverdale and you two need to help me," He grips both of their shoulders.

"Jason, w—" His eyes shifted from being calm to pleading. Jason knew from the start that it would be difficult to get the girls to agree, especially Cheryl, but they would always help him in the end.

"I know this is a lot to ask, but please." Beverly and Cheryl gave each other a look and both sighed in defeat.

"What's the plan?" Jason silently cheered and walked towards the waters edge.

"On July 4th, were going to drive out here, go on a boat ride over to Greendale. But what you two are going to say is, I went to retrieve Cheryl's glove but ended up tipping the boat over in the process, thus drowning." Jason had his plan sorted out from beginning to end. He had thought about this long and hard, he was prepared. All he had to do was bring out the plan.

"We just can't tell them you drowned, you're on the water polo team for christ sake," This plan was never going to work. His parents always catches on to whatever plans the twins were working on.

"That's like telling everyone a fish died from it drowning," Cheryl was already upset that her brother was leaving but this plan was absurd. Nobody was going to believe a word they say.

"Trust me, it'll work," The two girls knew Jason was going to get the job done, but it was up to the two to make it believable.

"Jason, why are you doing this?" Beverly didn't want another important person in her life to leave, not like this. Jason Blossom was like a brother to her and to him, she was his second sister.

To them and to all, they were unbreakable. Nothing could tear them apart but now, anything is possible.

"I will explain it all when I get to where I need to be," He reassures them that he'll be alright, But Beverly and Cheryl thought otherwise. Riverdale was their safe place, and the outside world was nothing but trouble.

Jason promised to contact them in a month but little do they know, July 4th was to be the last day they would be in contact.

/ / / (unedited)
i've be so excited to write something about Reggie, and now I finally have the chance to do it.
I hope you enjoy this and the wild ride, that comes with it.