standing

moonbin and eunwoo had been friends since elementary school, they had been quite close ever since. then 3rd year of middle school they drifted apart slightly before finally, their friendship hit rock bottom, as much as moonbin tried to save it. after high school moonbin entered medical school while eunwoo entered the education field, moonbin was working at the cafe it had been a long day the cafe seemed to get busier until closing time when everything died out in which moonbin was thankful for as he started to clean up the cafe taking in comfortable silence. try again (D.ear x jaehyun) echoed through the cafe as moonbin quietly hummed along, when suddenly the sound moonbin didn't want to hear again that night rang through the cafe when he looked up it was as if he has seen a ghost it was cha eunwoo himself "oh hey moonbin." he said softly as moonbin's ears turned red "uh, hi eunwoo-sunbae..." moonbin said quietly while looking away the silence was awkward and unbearable however moonbin was saved as all of a sudden another person walked into the cafe, they seemed angry "yah, cha eunwoo are you just going to stand there talking all day or we going to get coffee." the shorter male snickered " sorry jinwoo-sunbae" eunwoo said and ordered coffee for him and his co-worker, after getting they coffee they both left the cafe and moonbin closed up for the night. eunwoo often found himself dwelling on the past in his spare time however his dorm was very lively, today was just the breaking point "just five more minutes." he mumbled as a soft plea to his past self eunwoo was honestly lucky that only jinwoo was in the dorm that night " five more minuted for what?" jinwoo asked genuinely confused as he looked at the younger male who sat on the top bunk when at that moment eunwoo couldn't hold his tears back anymore, the tears flowed freely making the older male concerned as he climbed up to the top bunk and shat next to him. when eunwoo decided it was time to get these burdens off his chest "remember that barista from the cafe earlier?" eunwoo asked avoiding eye contact with the older male "oh yeah the one you were staring at," jinwoo said eunwoo took in a deep breathe "me and him actually used to be friends but I ruined everything." eunwoo blurted jinwoo silently rubbed the younger back "he meant so much to me that I got scared, he was always so kind and tried very hard to salvage our friendship that I shredded to pieces." eunwoo said holding back a sob recalling those last two years  " I graduated I left him behind after that ceremony I left with many regrets, I just wish that I would've had five more with him maybe then I could change something anything, even if it was a little change." the younger male said the brown hair male could hear the desperate plea in eunwoo's voice but the past was the past jinwoo was sure the black-haired male's friend would've surely forgiven him after all this time, however he wasn't sure of the extent of male's past friendship so he silently comforted him.