"Come on – I was looking for Heather. She disappeared." He says sitting down next to me. I reach for the bread and the butter. I spread the butter on the bread and push it onto my mouth clumsily.

Maybe she didn't like the package.

"You don't have to lie, Stiles." I say not making eye contact. "I know you went to the basement for other reasons which I'd prefer for it not to be discussed." I say taking another bite.

"I didn't – I mean – We really just went to get wine, which – became a really hard choice for some reason." He says making me nod.

"Fine – I believe you Stiles Stilinski. It would be bad luck for us to have an argument on our first day together back." I say before getting up and walking towards the front porch.

"My car or yours?" I ask feeling him behind me.

"Mine. I feel more – safe." He says walking towards his jeep.

"It's not like my car is going to transform. This isn't transformers." I say walking towards the same jeep, getting onto the passenger seat.

I put my seat belt on right as Stiles starts the jeep. I mentally say goodbye to Bob, which is my baby or car as most people call it.

I rest my elbow on the side, looking out the window. The journey was quiet which created some tension in the air.

"Please don't be mad at me." He says. "I need your help, I can't have you pissed at me." He says keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm not mad at you, Stiles. Plus you don't have to worry. Whenever you need any help or comfort. I will be here with my legs ope- oh god – uh – I mean – my arms are open." I say clumsily scratching the back of my neck.

"Totally – yeah – arms." He says nodding his head clumsily, also scratching the back of his neck. He is looking like a tomato.

I'm such a failure, great job Dayton.

I hope what I just said was forgotten. Hopefully.

Why do you always make a fool of yourself, Dayton? Such a disgrace.

We are all in a classroom. Me, Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lydia and even Derek. He hasn't changed much. At least from the little I have seen of him.

Derek is checking the marks left on both Allison and Lydia's arms left by some girl.

"I don't see anything." Derek says while crossing his arms with Scott beside him.

"Look again." Scott demands. Both Allison and Lydia extending their arms and showing their red marks which makes a very distinctive pattern. Good to be back in these type of adventures.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asks making me roll my eyes.

"Well, considering you are the werewolf expert here. You could've noticed. The pattern could very well be a – werewolf brand." I speak up as everyone turns their heads to me.

"There are no such things as 'werewolf brands' Dayton." Derek says closing his eyes, probably mentally killing himself.

"Isn't what you have on your back some type of brand?" I ask wondering.

"It's a tattoo." Stiles says from next to me.

"Oh. I obviously knew that it – it could be a brand – cuz you know – carry on." I say shutting up. I think I definitely got more annoying.

"It's same on both sides. Exactly the same." Scott says checking the bruises on the girls' arms.

"It's nothing." Derek says shaking his head. Sour wolf. I smile at the memory.

"Pareidolia." The strawberry blonde speaks up. "Seeing patterns that aren't there. It's a subset of apophenia." Lydia finishes, showing just how smart she really is.

"They're trying to help. Okay?" Scott asks defending both girls.

"These two?" Derek asks. "This one." Derek points at Lydia. "Who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle, thank you." He says adding a little spice of sarcasm. "And this one," Sour wolf points at the brunette "who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack." Derek says still with his normal ass face.

I wonder what his face expression is when he cries. Maybe he just doesn't cry.

"Okay, alright." Stiles speaks up from next to me putting his hands up to stop the tension. "No one died, alright? Look, there might've been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction." He finishes off.

"My mother died." Allison says. Aw. I actually feel bad for Allison. She didn't deserve to have a bitch of a mother or a whore of an auntie.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me." Touché.

Derek begins to walk off. How did he even get inside school?

Scott stops him as they turn to each other, whispering to each other something before they both leave.

"Okay, what would a pack of wolfs want with Erica and Boyd?" Stiles asks as I follow both boys at the same pace.

"Some people just find torturing a fine and enjoyable hobby." I say. Spending time with Cassandra made me become even more sarcastic. Even funny.

"Nah. I'm sure it's them they want." Scott says.

"They want numbers? Keeping them locked will not show them loyalty." I say stating the obvious.

I remember that I need to tell them about my secret.

"Guys I need to tell you – show you something." I say. They turn to me with a confused and curious expression.

I push them to a bathroom, empty one too.

"So?" Scott asks.

I turn around and close my eyes. Getting ready to show them.

I feel my eyes change and turn their supernatural colour. I open my eyes and turn to them, Stiles lets out an instant scream while Scott's full lips turn into an 'O' shape.

"I'm an Omega."