Feelings, Feelings, and Feelings...

(Jenny's clothes👆)

Jenny's POV

Today I have a date with William! Well not technically a date....more like a hang.....IDK! I woke up 9:00 am in the morning and I immediatly went to bath, brush my teeth, tweeze my brows, and get changed. I got my clothes , curled my hair a little bit, and put a slight amount of makeup. When I checked the time it was already 9:30 am so I grabbed my keys and took an apple from the fruit basket to take with for my trip to starbucks. I exited my apartment super excited. Jenny! You are too excited for a guy you just met! Goodness!

-----------Time Skip-----------

William's POV
It is 9:45 am and im already here in starbucks. I texted Jenny to ask where is she already.

(William and Jenny's Chat)

W: Hey Jenny! Its William! Where are you already? Cant wait to see you!;) and what do you want? I will order already so that when you get here we can just talk:)
J: Hey! Im almost there! I would like the White Chocolate Mocha please! See you!
W: :)

Jenny seems fun to be with. I hope we get to be best friends soon. This feels like a blind date but its not, we basically met eachother but we dont know eachother so well. I wonder what she thinks of me? A socially akward person with no sense of humor? Idk... Shes quirky! And her presence isnt like other girls I met and chatted with....shes different. William your going too far! You just met her! Dont tell me your falling in love with her! My inner voice shouts at me.

Jenny's POV

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He sent a winking emoji and he is going to pay for my order! My inner thoughts were attacking me....Is this a date!? Does he like me?! Im so confused...I finally arrive at Starbucks and I see William....that dreamy, charming, handso- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JENNY! You are talking about someone you just met! You dont even know how hes like! My goodness! My inner voice interupts but I ignore it and wave at William and he waved back. I was walking up to him and I didnt see the plug in sockets open and I trip over it but good thing William catches me. (Like any other romantic movie) Right now I feel like we are the only 2 people in the world and everything is in slow motion. Right now I just want to kiss him....i dont know why....our faces are so close to eachother all thats left is for me and him to kiss. I was grabbing on to his torso and he grabbed on to my waist. To break the akwardness I stand up and fix my clothes we both smile and blush and we both looked away to not show how embarassing we look right now. "Thanks for catching me!" I playfully punch his arm and chuckle. He smiles at me and akwardly fixes my hair. We both laughed and sat down. "Its a good thing I caught you or you wouldve made a fool of yourself in starbucks!" He chuckles while lending me my order. We both talk until 11:30 am, "Can I meet you tomorrow again?" He asked while taking a sip of his coffee. Dang it HE IS SO CUTE! Stop! Stop! Stop! My inner voice interrupts. "You okay? Where are you looking at?" He asks me while he looks back to see where I was looking at and I just realized I was starring to long at his beautiful features.

Dang it Jenny!

"Oh! No! Im not starring at anything" i let out an akward laugh "Sorry...I cant see you tomorrow. Im going somewhere. Im sorry. I will be gone for a whole month..." I frown while taking a sip of my drink while I get a text from Emily saying that she needs to see me and that its urgent. "Im sorry! I have to go! Thank you for a wonderful morning William! Until next time!" I smile while hugging him tightly and not to be weird I was actually blushing while hugging him...i dont know...love can make you feel so good at the simplest moments! "Bye!" I wave at him and I trip again because of the white socket I tripped at earlier and I close it and fast walk to not feel embarassed. I could still see him wave back and giggling while I run out of Starbucks. I get to my car and drive to Emily's house to see what the whole emergency is.

William's POV

I wasnt able to ask her where she will be going to because I will also be gone the whole month but I will be leaving December 2 because I wanted to spend time with my family because I will be attending the youtuber festival in NYC. Im not sure tho if she will be going to NYC but by the looks of it I think she is. I just hit 2 Million subscribers last month. I make random videos like gaming, vlogs, and song covers. I will be meeting Alfie (PointlessBlog) and Tom (I just made him up) in NYC because they have been my gang since I started youtube. I havent seen them since last last month tho, which was September. Cant wait to see them again! And im so excited because this is my first time traveling to the United States! I cant wait to celebrate my new year and Christmas with the gang! I check the time and it is already 11:45 so I exit starbucks and get to my car. I hed to my apartment and start packing for the trip.