Revenge of the Triceratons

On the Ulixes, Leo, Raph, and Mikey were telling the Rainbooms and Traximus of a previous endeavor they experienced some time ago, "You actually went into an alternate universe and met alternative versions of yourselves?" Princess Twilight asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. They were so awesome." Mikey answered while smiling.

"Mine was a real sarcastic idiot." Raph grumbled.

"I don't know, Raph. That sounds like you all over." Pinkie replied.

"It is not!" he snapped.

Sunset turned to Leo, "So you saw past Master Splinter?"

"We had no choice. We needed to go back to the lair." he answered.

"How was he?" Fluttershy inquired.

"Same as he was before."

"Not counting the dead part." Mikey added.

"And you, Leonardo, were almost willing to tell your master of what will happen to him?" Traximus asked.

"I almost did, but I didn't. Did I do the right thing by being silent?"

Princess Twilight answered, "Leo, the less someone knows about the future the better. Trust me I speak from personal experience."

"How?" Leo wondered.

Spike decided to answer, "She had a visit from her future self who tried to warn her about something, but she kept interrupting her future self. She vanished before she could relay her message."

"Couldn't stop your lips from flapping, could you?" Applejack crossed her arms.

Princess Twilight looked sheepish, before continuing, "I spent the next couple of days fretting over it and tried to avoid all types of disasters unaware I was merely setting myself up to the events which led me to trying to warn my own past self to not take things too seriously."

"So you got worried and fretted over nothing?" Rainbow asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah. All except for me who ended up with a stomach ache from eating too much ice cream." Spike groaned at the memory.

"I hear ya, boy." Mikey agreed.

Suddenly an alarm went off, and they all went for the bridge, "April, what's going on?" Twilight asked.

"It's the Triceratons, they found us!" April answered.

They saw on the monitor that the ship was surrounded by the Triceraton mother ships, "Oh, snap." Mikey gasped.

Mozar suddenly appeared on screen, "Attention Starship Ulixes! This is Captain Mozar of the Triceraton Empire. You are surrounded. Hand over the pieces of the Black Hole Device to me. Or we will blow you out of the cosmos!" he threatened them.

"You'll do that anyway." Leo replied.

"Yeah, we know ya will." Applejack agreed.

"You have my word as a Triceraton that I will allow you a three nexton head start. And then we will chase you down and blow you away." Mozar replied.

"That is far from being generous." Rarity huffed.

Traximus spoke to his team, "Lies. He doesn't give head starts."

"You want the fragments, Mozar?" Princess Twilight asked, "You'll have to take them from us."

Mozar accepted the challenge, "Very well, then. Prepare to be boarded." they ended the transmission.

"What do we do now?" Fluttershy asked.

"Incoming ships!" Traximus saw the ship launch fighter ships.