The Cosmic Ocean

In Princess Celestia's throne room, Human Princess Twilight Sparkle was kneeling before her, as Celestia spoke, "Twilight, what troubles you?"

Princess Twilight answered, "Princess Celestia, me and my friends be they from Equestria or the Human world have faced dangers before no matter how bad the odds were, but this may be our most challenging quest yet. If we can't find the pieces of the Black Hole generator, then this world is doomed, and I feel like I will be partly to blame for it." she sighed.

Celestia answered, "Twilight, in times like these you musn't let the fear of failure cloud your way of thinking. You and the others must remain strong and together in order to save their world."

"But what if we can't do it?"

Celestia smiled, "I have every bit of confidence in you as I've always had. And no mater what I couldn't have asked for a better pupil."

Princess Twilight smiled with hope, "Thank you, Princess." suddenly Princess Celestia fizzled out, and the throne room vanished to reveal Princess Twilight had been in the hologram room. She sighed in relief before exiting where Spike was waiting for her.

"Did what you needed to do?" her assistant asked.

"Yes, Spike." she answered, as they started walking back to .

"Not to burst your bubble or anything, but you realize that wasn't really Princess Celestia you were talking to in there."

"I know, Spike. But hologram or not, that still felt like what the real Princess would've said to me."

"As long as you don't fool yourself into thinking it's fully real." Spike replied, as they saw Leo walking by.

"Hey, Twilight." Leo greeted her.

"Hey, Leo. Where are you off to?"

"Going to the simulation room for a bit. You?"

"I just came from there. Try not to be too long in there, you never know when Fugitoid will need us."

Leo smiled, "I won't be long." he continued on, as Princess Twilight and Spike continued on to .

When they arrived at , Applejack spoke up, "There ya are, where were ya?"

"I was in the hologram room." the Princess of Friendship answered.

"Getting in some solo training?" Rainbow guessed.

"Not exactly."

"She went in there to talk to Princess Celestia." Spike answered.

Sunset Shimmer looked concerned over that, "You do know that..."

"I do. But it's nice to hear her voice from time to time."

"Just don't make a habit of it. Leo's been going in there more than you have for that same reason." Donnie noted.

"It's not healthy for him to be talking to a hologram of Splinter all the time. I miss him too, but it's not good for him." Raph noted.

"Exactly what I said to Twi." Spike replied.

Mikey spoke up, "Leo just needs him right now more than ever. He'll be okay."

Fugitoid put in, "In a way, he is talking to the real Splinter, at least your memories of him. The simulator is psychic, and can respond..."

"It's still not the same, Fugitoid." Raph cut him off.

"Raphael, I hear where you're coming from, but we're all stressed about what's been happening as of late." Rarity assured him.