The War For Dimension X

As the Ulixes was parking and set up with his cloaking field, Fugitoid, the Turtles, the Rainbooms, Casey, April, and Traximus boarded the two stealthships and were flying off.

"All right teams, we need to find the last two pieces of the black hole device before the Triceratons do." Leo began.

Rainbow spoke to Fugitoid from an intercom on the second ship, "Are you sure these Utroms will help us, Fuge?"

"Of course. The Utroms separated the black hole generator into the three pieces and scattered them across the universe to keep them safe." the android explained.

"Plus, visiting the Utrom means getting to go back to Dimension X! Whoo-hoo!" Mikey cheered.

"Why's Mikey so excited about the dimension where the Kraang live?" Rarity inquired.

Donnie sighed, "Because he knows the laws and physics of their world better than the rest of us."

"Seriously?" Applejack asked in disbelief.

"Seriously."

"Though you think it's wise bringing Traximus with us?" Raph asked.

"Raph, don't be rude." Sunset Shimmer replied.

"It's ok, Sunset," Traximus spoke, "I assure you, Raphael. I am an old ally of the Utroms. I just hope they remember me."

"You'll find out soon enough. Projecting portal now." Fugitoid said, as the one stealthship projected a portal, and the two ships zipped off into it.

The two ships suddenly reappeared in Dimension X. They parked their ships on one of the moons with crystal trees. They exited their ships with their helmets on, with Mikey looking more excited than usual, "Yes! Back in Dimension X!"

Spike looked around before looking up and his eyes widened, "Guys, we got an incoming bogey!"

They looked up seeing a Kraathatrogon worm coming right for them roaring, "What is that thing?!" Twilight gasped, as she held onto her Equestrian Counterpart.

"A Kraang worm!" Donnie gasped.

Before the worm could attack it was snatched up by an even bigger . Mikey smiled, "Ah, yes. The circle of life."

Raph growled, "I hate Dimension X more than I hate Space!"

"Is there anything you don't hate?" Rarity asked him in annoyance.

Raph growled at her only for April to come between them, "All right knock it off you two."

Donnie spoke, "The sooner we find the Utrom, the sooner we leave. Professor?"

Fugitoid looked confused, "What? Oh, me. Um according to my scanner, the Utrom are uh this way. " he started walking only to walk right into a crystal tree. Uhh! Dimension X is muh messing with my scaaan sc-scanners."

"Great." Leo sighed.

"What do we do now?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"I got the answer right here, sis!" Mikey threw down and make shift smoke bomb, much to everyone's irritation. When the smoke cleared they saw Mikey standing before them with Kraang tentacles tied around his shoulder, crystals on his belt, a Kraang skull on his head like a helmet, and was also wearing a makeshift oxygen convertor.

"What am I looking at here?" Traximus asked.

"Savage Mikey is in the house!" Mikey cheered.

"Are you wearing a Kraang skull?" Casey asked.