Chapter Four ~ The First Step

Edited

Word count: 808

Lui's POV

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" I bumped David's arm as we sat drinking coffee.

"Hmm..." He replied while taking a long sip of his coffee.

"I think Evan is gay for that boy..." I replied quietly, not wanting the other to hear me.

David nearly spit out his drink as he choked.

"What!" He whispered yelled. "How do you know?" He whispered.

"Remember how he acted when he liked Lucile, he acts the same way about that boy..." I check around to make sure nobody else is listening. "Plus i know a thing or two about being gay." I winked at him and walked

(Time skip / a few weeks later)

Jonathan's POV

'He doesn't love you'

"I know that you don't have to tell me," I whispered to myself as I rocked back in forth in Evan's guest bedroom.

'I figured after me you would learn your lesson about love'

"Stop it," I cried softly as I buried my head into my pillow. "It's not true."

'poor fucking you, love doesn't exists, though your so called friends showed you that when they threw your ass in the river. How about the sign that they put on you locker that said faggot, or when the boy you so called "loved" beat you half to death... the only thing dumb enough to love you was your parents and guess were they are'

"No!" I screamed.

"Jonathan..." Evan called up as I could hear his footsteps draw closer to my door. "Jon what's wrong?" he asked as he walked in.

I just sobbed harder. I wanted to scream to him and say that i was hurt and in pain but i didn't want him to feel bad.

"Come on you can tell me anyth-"

I cut him off by turning around holding onto him tightly. He was like a soft teddy bear yet strong. He was hesitant to hug me back but slowly wrapped his arm around me tightly. He held me for a few moments until I looked up at him

"I'm sorry..." i sniffled as i wiped away tears.

Evan's POV

"Sorry for what?" I asked as i lifted his chin to face me.

I saw his lip quiver as tears streamed out his eyes. Within a second he yanked me twoards him and colided our lips.

I took a moment to processes what was happening but when I did... I kissed back.

I pulled away blushing.

"I...ummm..." He started to get anxious.

"It's okay, I got you baby," I held to him tightly.

I could feel him smile against my chest.

///TIME|||SKIP\\\

Evan's POV
"Evan?" Jonathan's soft voice took me out of my sleep.

"Yes?" I looked over at the door way were he stood innocently.

"I can't fall asleep, can I sleep with you?" He asked running his hands through his longish hair.

"Of course you can," I smiled moving over so that he could sleep next me me.

I still laid on my back making him curl up close to my body.

It went through my head that I was in love with him.

In love... with a boy. I was almost surprised until I realized what high school was like.

Oh God did I hate high school.

You could be straight as a ruler and everybody would call you a fag or a gay just for doing something stupid.

I guess they were right and honestly at this point... I was glad they were right. I'm glad I met Jonathan. I'm glad that I got to save him and to help him get away from that.

I just wish he was heathy.

He's still unhealthily thin but he's eating a lot. I just want him to be okay, and the fact that he had to go through so much is heart breaking.

I wish I could fix it and that's the hard part.

I don't know if I can fix it.

(Time skip / The next morning)

Evan's POV
"God damnit," I whisper yelled as my alarm clock screeched.

It was same morning routine as always until I herd bare feet hitting the floor as I went to leave.

Jon came up to me and kissed me.

"I love you, come home soon okay?" He asked sweetly.

"I love you too and don't worry, I'll be back before you know it..." I smiled while giving him a quick week.

I had fallen in love with him

A/n I hope I'm not annoying you with how much I update. I just really like writing this book. Also feel free to give suggestions of what you want to happen. I'm not out of idea's of what to do next but it's always good to have a few ideas just incase. Also please star because I'm a thirty view hunter.