VIII

One of my favorite nights that Jared stay up talking to me was when we made it official. Since we didn't want to be like any ordinary couple. We made our date as 31:21. It was the time we started dating. I wasn't a good person at keeping track but I know that next march would be one year. Sadly that doesn't happen in this story.

Jared would tell me all kinds of things. His family, and that night... he was connected to me in some way. It was an effect we had on each other. We talked all night and I could remember my sister telling us to get a room because he would constantly call me cute names or compliments me.

And god damn it was so nice to experience that again. It felt so nice to finally feel like someone gave an actual fuck about you. One in a million days, it's not something that happens everyday. Not to all girls... not the prettiest... or the smartest ones. Nice girls like me don't their happily ever after. None of us do.

Jared would also sing me to sleep. But it as mainly XXXTentacion's song "I don't want to do this anymore." He only knew the first verse. It was kind of my own lullaby.

I should of let you know,
That you're my only one.
I know you're feeling numb,
I'll fuck you till you cum,
Say I don't understand,
How you don't got a mans.
You want me in your bed,
Because I've been in your head.