V

Here's where it really begins. I can't really remember when,  it had to be around March when I met this kid.  Now I don't mean to get your guys hopes up, but this is how the story goes. I'm not lying to you

One day, in March, it was like any other normal day. I was going through snapchat and I saw Jake hanging with this guy... and I see this guy daily because I supposed they go to school together.

Later on, as I'm hanging out with my best friend, we post cute pictures on our stories and Jake normally jokingly swipes up and says Thot or something stupid to make me laugh. 

That day I talked to Jake all night, and we catch up like any normal people do. And apparently at the time, Jake is hanging with the guy. It appeared to be that the guy he hung out with was mentioned plenty of times before but I never really knew what he looked like. He added me on snapchat and I soon found out his name was Jared (the cover up name). Now Jared was amazingly hot. And he was the new trend.

I ended up snapchating him all night as well. Now my best friend and I were smoking cigarettes in my room. And Jared happens to want to FaceTime me. So I let him have my number.

And he calls me right away. I thought it normally takes a person 10 or 5 minutes to call. But not this guy.

At first it is awkward, because my friend mouths me who the fuck is that? I gave her the look I'll tell you later. So obviously Jared is with Jake so it's the first time Jake and I talked in a long time on FaceTime.