Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

A torch was lighted in the far end of the hallway and I made my way to it. The screams and cries of help of the woman doesn't stop, instead, it seems like it's been carried away.

Once I arrived at the torch, I lift my hand up to take it but was shocked when I saw my hands in a very pale complexion with a glow of white. Like a ghost!

I gasped as I look around. Am I dead?

Trying to reach the torch, I was surprised when I was able to grasp it.

I followed the hallway, making the screams of the woman as my lead. It's a miracle her throat is not yet sore from screaming.

At the end though, I was greeted by a winding staircase heading down. Without any thought, I headed down in the endless void of darkness.

"Please let me go!!" The woman shouted again and I found myself in front of them.

The woman's face is kind of blurred and I rubbed my eyes a lot of times, trying to clear it out but it doesn't work. Three men have their backs faced towards me so I couldn't see their faces.

"Oh? Look at our little dominant, begging for us to let her go" one taunted as the woman shakes her cell.

"A dominant? Are you even sure she is one? She's too pathetic as one" another said.

"Let me go, please!" She cried again. The one that hasn't said a word yet approached her and grabbed her head and bumped it harshly on the cell bars. Blood trickles down her forehead and I gasped in horror.

"That's for disrespecting me. I couldn't believe my father chose you. You're too pathetic to be a dominant" he said and his voice seem oddly familiar.

"Please... Just let me go" the woman cried in despair and my eyes widen. That's....my voice.

Just then, the woman's face became clear and I screamed in horror...it was me!

Just then, the man that bumped my head on the cell bar turned his head in my way and I swear my heart stopped beating.....

Zach