Watching them both look at me I could since they knew something I did or did not know. But I just went ahead and told them.

Well he's obviously and artist that I set up to perform at a couple of my events, but he's also a family friend. How do y'all know him?

Jonathan: Him and Alyssa grew up together.

Oh okay, I guess.. But y'all seemed really interested in that connection it's whatever though.

Alyssa: oh it's nothing major Mir.. I mean Sam. I just didn't think he would be here thats all.

I smiled and nodded my head at her, you can call me Mir. But that's cool. Looking at Jonathan still holding him I felt like a king to be honest.

So friend... what do you think of my place? I ask looking deep in his eyes while biting my lip.

Jonathan: I think it's dope and I'm really proud of you. Seeing what you've done with just one shirt and what you made out of it is really inspirational and admirable.

He finished and nudged my chin giving me infinite confidence. I squeezed him and said I'm glad you like it.

Alright... are you gonna let me up or what he asked.

Nah, wasn't planning on it. We all laughed and there was a knock on the door. Jonathan tried to get up but I pulled him back down.

Alyssa can you open the door for me please. She obliged and got up from her seat to open the door.

Coming into the room was a furrowed eye-browed Eric.

Eric POV

Walking into the room I looked around at everyone. Jonathan sitting in Mir's lap and Alyssa standing in front of me.

What's up with y'all? i asked trying to sound composed. But honestly I was kind of taken a back that Mir had Jonathan all wrapped up. Ever since I saw him at the bodega I was thinking about how I could make a move with him. Disappointed to say the least.

Mir (Sam): Chilling.. man why didn't you introduce me to them last weekend bro I would have much rather given them a VIP table then those rude entitled fools you brought in.

Well.. I laughed. It appears you already know them. But they got to the event later in the night after the other group got there.

Mir (Sam): oh yeah Jonathan goes to my old high school and yeah is Alyssa the girl you wanted to introduce me too?

Yeah man but umm..

Alyssa: Yeah I hope I was.. otherwise I'd be upset.

I looked at her with a sigh of relief but at the same time I don't even know why I care when this nigga got a whole other dude on his lap as we speak. I looked at him for his response and noticed Jonathan just staring at me with both a questionable and knowing look.

Mir (Sam): Well Alyssa what do you want with his knuckle head ass? I know it's not because of his rap skills. Haha

 Haha