Chapter thirteen: END

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Marinette, Thank you for everything you did for me." He whisêred in her ear.

He felt her body fall in his arms as she detransformed.

"Mari! Mari!" He shouted, as he layed the body on the floor.

"Mari! MARI!" he shook her shoulders. It was no use, her white shirt was stained with red. Blood red. He looked at her pale face, drops of sweat forming on his forehead. He felt tears burn his eyes as she didn't respond to his hopeless calls.

He turned around to his parents and send them the most sad glare he had ever done.

"Call an ambulance. Now!" He ordered.

Gabriel took out his phone without hesitation and called the ambulance. A few minutes later, it was in the street waiting for the injured.

They took Marinette and layed her inside.

Adrien was about to go in but a woman closed the door before he could. He looked at his parents with a bagging look.

"Can we please-" He sarted, but was cut off by his mom.

" She will be okay, Adrien. Even if we go there now, we probably won't be able to see her right away okay?" She said, gently rubbing his back as she hugged him.

He nodded in her chest and the three of them drove to the Agreste mansion.

***

A few days later.

"We are here to see patient in room number 207." Adrien said at the counter, the lady nodded and showed them the way to the elevator.

Adrien had gone to the hospital with his mom to see Marinette. Gabriel hadn't come since he was too scared of not being wanted. They both carried huge flower bouquets and finally arrived to the said room. Adrien had been waiting for this moment for days, this was finally over and he could finally see his princess again.

Adrien took a deep breath and opened the door. He saw Marinette, lying on her hospital bed, her beautiful blue eyes looking at them. She smiled as they both got in.

Adrien ran towards the bed, leaving the flowers on the bed table and tightly hugged Marinette.

"Don't you dare do that again." He said in her shoulder.

SHe smiled and gently patted his back.

"It's fine Adrien, I'm okay." She replied.

Adrien broke the hug and looked at his mother.

"This is Marinette, mom, she is currently the most important person in my life."

Marinette sat up in her bed, her hands on her legs and bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Madame." She said.

"Oh please, you can just call me Amelia, I'm Adrien's mom." She said, lightening the atmosphere.

She walked towards Marinette and hugged her too.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my son." She said.

"Hey!" Adrien protested.

Amelia laughed and sat on a chair.

"So tell me, how far have you too gone?" she asked, smirking.

"MOM!" Adrien shouted as he saw Marinette's cheeks redden.

"You look like a wonderful lady, Marinette, please feel free to drop by anytime okay?"

Marinette nodded and looked as the woman walked out the door sending her a wink. What a nice mom, she thought as she smiled. She looked at Adrien and saw him looking at her with loving eyes. He bend down to her level as her placed his hand on her cheek, turning her head to face him. He gently kissed her lips before pulling away. She then grabbed his shirt and pulled him into another kiss. He smiled as he pecked her forehead and left.

"I like that mother of yours" She said as she waved him goodbye. He smiled, agreeing with her.

"I love you." He said, before closing the door.

"Well you look like an awfully cute couple." Amelia said from behind him.

He blushed and turned around, looking at his mother.

"Don't forget to use protection!" she said as she walked towards the elevator.

"MOM!" he shouted in the hallway.

She laughed and called the elevator. The elevator's door open and they both entered. Amelia pushed on the button and smiled.

"I like that girlfriend of yours."

END

A/N: I'm so sorry there was a glitch in my wattpad account and it published twice the same chapter. I just noticed a few days ago so i rewrote the chapter and here it is guys!

this is the end of this book. I'm going to put this story on hold to be able to concentrate on my other fanfic " Miraculous dancers" wich is also a Ladybug fanfiction, so be sure to check it out. Please comment what you think of this book. I will be sure to have a second book that continuse this story. I will tell you all about it when i will be done with my other fanfic.

Thank you so much for voting and comenting on this story. I'ms so happy i reached 900 reads!! Thank you all for making this possible.

BAI!