The girl smiled. "Good, now how are we gonna get you out of here?" She asked excitedly. I shook my head "You aren't gonna do anything. I can take care of myself." She gave me a confused glare. "But you're chained down. How are you going to get out?" I chuckled "Never underestimate an white witch." She shrugged and turned back to her pack. "Wait! I never got your name." She smiled "Sloane" she answered and went back to her group.

James unfroze and immediately struck me in the stomach and I felt my ribs break. I gasped trying to catch a breath. He let out a cackle and spit in my face. Once I could breath I grunted in frustration "I hope you've had your fun Jimmy, because the next time you see me will be the last."

He laughed again "I don't think you realize that you are only going to see your precious mate once more before I make her watch as I tear out your throat, but don't worry witch she'll join you soon enough! He yelled like a giddy little child he's eyes held a crazy glare.

I smiled "That's where you're wrong." He snarled at my response, but before he could react I teleported out of there. The last thing I saw before collapsing in pain and exhaustion was Jess and Sky rushing over to me and the coven staring down at me.
-------------------------------------------------
LIZA POV:

I woke up in the early morning with a bad feeling in my stomach. I shook Max awake quickly. "Babe, what is it?" She muttered tiredly. "Something feels off Max." She sat up sniffing the air. Her eyes widened "What is it?" I asked urgently. "Blood." She whispered.

We jumped out of bed and ran to Callie and Lux's room. Max threw the door open and rushed over to Lux who was unconscious, tied up, and gagged in the floor. Max removed her gag and went to get the restraints. "Stop!" I shouted before she touched them. She froze I kneeled down and undid them myself. "They are laced with silver. Look at the marks they left."

Max picked Lux up and laid her on the bed. She shook her trying to wake her, but everything she tried didn't work. "Why isn't she waking up?" I asked softly. Max growled in frustration. "There's got to be a piece of the silver in her somewhere. She probably got a sliver when she tried to break free." She paused thinking over her options.

"Go get LG she'll know what to do." I nodded and rushed downstairs flinging LG's door open. She sat up startled and snarling.
"I'm sorry, but it's Lux there's something wrong!" She jumped out of bed and followed me back to Lux and Max."

"She's got to have silver stuck in her somewhere." Max explained worriedly. LG nodded agreeing. "Liza are you up to do surgery?" She asked seriously. I chuckled nervously. "You're kidding right? I've never even dissected a frog before." She shook her head if Max or I touch that silver we will get severe burns. It's got to be in it pure form for it to have such a strong effect on Lux. You're the only one that can do it."

I sighed "Okay, I'll do it. I wish Callie were here. Wait, where the hell is Callie?" I asked suddenly aware of my missing sister. Max sniffed the air again. "LG, Thomas has been here." Max said urgently. LG growled looking at me with pity. "She's been taken by my husbands beta." I took in a shaky breath. "Do you think she's okay?" LG nodded. "James might rough her up, but he won't kill her, at least not until the battle."

"Why is that?" LG's lips pursed like she was reluctant to tell. "Just tell me!" I shouted.
"What better way to ruin Lux's chances of winning than to kill her mate in front of her?" She said softly. I let out a soft sob. Max pulled me into a tight embrace. "Hey she's gonna be okay if she gets into any real trouble she'll just teleport out of there. She whispered. I took in a deep breath. "You're right. She's okay. Come on let's get Lux on a table the longer the silvers in there the weaker she'll get." I said brokenly. Max scooped lux up and we rushed to the infirmary.