Chapter 21- Secret Relationship

Comincia dall'inizio

  "Alright. You're right." He says and his minty breath kisses my face. I wanted to taste his breath so I tilt my head up to meet his lips. I press my lip on his and I let my tongue explore his mouth, he welcomes me and I enjoy his minty freshness. His hands slowly slide up my body and he holds onto my head. He removed his lips from mine and he started kissing my neck and I remember the first time he did that. All the feelings are the same. He stops when he hears me let out a soft moan. I open my eyes and he's looking into mine.

  "What?" I asked with my hands at my side. "Goodnight." He says smiling and then he walks over to his bed. I wrap my arms around my self and I realize why he walked away. Things were getting heated, I feel so embarrassed my face was heating up. He went into his bed and turned off his bedside lamp and I walk slowly over to mine. "Goodnight." I said and then I crawled into my bed turning off my bedside lamp.

                               ****
  After classes my friends and I were walking to my car because we were going to grab something to eat and have a chat. I look over to see Cade and his friends and Abby. Bitch.

"Hey guys I'll meet you by my car I just need to say something to Cade real quick."

  "Well could we at least have the keys so we could sit and listen to music while we wait?" Megan says and the girls giggle.

  "Sure take my bag with yah." I smiled handing them the keys and my bag. Elizabeth took my bag and Megan took the keys. I walked over to Cade's group and everyone turns to look at me. They all greeted me except for Abby and I greeted them all with a smile.

  "Cade can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked smiling at him and he looks at me confused. "Okay. Give me a minute guys." He says and follows me as I walk. I bet Abby never gets him following her. Ha. I'm so petty.

  "Look if this is about me hanging out with Abby-" I cut him off by grabbing his hand and pulling him into a tiny room. I wrap my arms around his neck and plant my lips on his.

At first he doesn't kiss me back and I think that was just because he was shocked. Even I was shocked at what I was doing. I know he wants me and we are together but why did I let Abby make me jealous... I don't care I was enjoying the face smashing. His hands grip my waste and I pull away slowly from him.

  "Can we talk some more?" He asks and I start giggling. "I think that's enough."

  "What was that for?"

   "I just missed you. You weren't in the room when I woke up and I haven't seen you at all today."

  "Sorry about that. I had somethings to sort out."

   "Okay." I said pecking his lips.

  "I think I should let you go back to your friends and I should go back to mine."

  "They can wait. Lets talk some more." He says planting his lips on mine. I run my hands through his hair and he holds me tightly. The door clicks and we separate.

"Yeah so remember to do that thing I told you before I get back." I said nervously holding my head down and using my hand to brush down the back of my head.

  "Sure, thanks for reminding me." He says after clearing his throat. I walked pass him and was heading for the door and Kingsley was in the way looking at me with a smirk on his face.

  "You probably should wait awhile before going out there. You're a little flushed and Cade please fix that hair of yours." My eyes widen at his statement and I turn to look at Cade who now has a nervous look on his face.