The Kryptonian Chronicles Pt. 3

"What the hell?" Thomas said as he looked at the sky. It was blood red.

"That's Darkseid. He consumes worlds to keep his alive" Bruce told Thomas.

"Makes sense. We need to get read" Thomas responds.

"Get the suit and the car and meet me out front" Batman says, running forward.

I looked at the suit. It was Gray with black in certain spots. The black spots were ballistic armor. They helped against guns. The gray larts were combat armor.

The bat symbol was where the armor is the thickest.

Thomas stared at the suit before putting it on and calling his prototype car.

It took mere hours but the car isn't entirely effective yet.

Thomas activated his voice modifier as he left his base and picked up Bruce.

"Let's go" He says and they speed off to Vale.

-MEANWHILE-

You, Beacon, and Kal were all battling parademons and braniac robots.

"There's too many!" Ruby Yelled, running past the enemies.

"Obviously." Weiss mutters kicking a braniac robot away.

"We just need to focus.  Hopefully we get back up" Blake said, slicing through parademons.

"I think we are" Yang says as a black, armored car drives towards you all.

You noticed Clark smiling.

"Who is that?" You asked him.

"A friend." He said.

You punched the last parademon in the face and flew down to the car.

Two people hopped out. A boy with all black, a mask covering his face, dark brown eyes, short hair and a very cold stare. Alongside him was a man in black and Grey,  with a large cape.

"Good to see you Batman" Clark said.

"I thought you'd be here" Batman says. He holds up a holographic screen.

"We managed to find where the power is coming from. The generator is located at the CCT Tower." Batman says.

"I can get you there" Weiss says. She had connections there.

"We'll stop Brainiac and Darkseid" You say confidently.

Batman nods and he and the kid you saw gets in the car and drives off.

You flew up into space with Superman and saw Brainiac's base. A skull shaped ship.

"I'll stop Brainiac.  You take Darkseid" you told Superman.

Superman nodded and flew towards Apokolips, Darkseid's home planet and machine.

As you flew towards Brainiac's ship, it fired blasts at you, you dodged two but was shot with the third one.  You were sent back a little and laser visioned the cannons, destroying them. You charged and burst through the entrance. Brainiac was already waiting for you.

"It will be a pleasure killing you Kryptonian. You charged him and hit him twice in the face. You then uppercutted him and flew above him, once he had got xlose you grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the floor. He kicked you back and you crashed into the wall. You growled and charged again and swung at him but he pushed your hand away and threw a punch at you.  You ducked and wrapped your arm around his, and slammed him into the floor once again.

He blasted you away with his armored suit which suprised you. You watched as his armor formed on him.

"Your brute strength does not match my intellect!!" He yelled at you.

"Allow me to give you a demonstration" you say and charge him once again but he blasts you again, sending you onto the ground. He continued to blast you and you shook in pain.

-meanwhile-

Batman, Thomas, Amd Weiss were at CCT.  Darkseid had placed a homing beacon over it, turning the bulding into a watchtower fortress.

"We're almost there" Weiss says.

"Die!" A parademon yells and charges Thomas. Thomas flipled over him and threw a batarang at it.

The parademon caught it, only to have it explode and cover him in a solid substance.

Thomas punched him in the face, knowing  him out.

Once he caught up they began scanning for a signal. Sure enough they did find one.

It was behind the large number of Parademons and Brainiac robots.

"This is gonna be hard" Thomas says.

-Meanwhile,  With Superman-

Superman charged at Darkseid and punched him in the face. Darkseid grabbed Super man's fist and slammed him then blasted him away with his omega beams. Superman got up again and flew at Darkseid again  and circled him rapidly, making a cyclone. The cyclone carried Darkseid as Superman began to punch him in the face rapidly.

Darkseid grabbed Superman and began to punch him in the stomach, making Superman cough up blood. Superman parried Darkseid's last punch and headbutted him away then punched him into the core of Apokalips. Superman punched with relentless force as they traveled farther and farther into the planet.

Darkseid knew he'd lose if he didn't end it there. He  shot an omega beam at Superman and the beam hurtled Superman upward until he reached the surface.

Superman's suit was torn to shreds. He tried to get up but Darkseid stepped on his back.

"Your done Kryptonian." He says.

HOLY CRAP CAKES!! DID DARKSEID AND BRAINIAC WIN? !!? IS IT THE END FOR OUR HEROES?!?!?!?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!

BDB3 OUT.