Chapter 46.

At ten o'clock we had gone to the dirty concourse, first passing through the hotel, taking Jacques, and continuing the road.

Dorcas had met the aunt of Jacques; One of his professor at the Lycee has his scientific training.

But she was really the aunt of Jacques, but Jacques considered her as her mother because she has raised him since the separation of her biological parents.

They had gone to the house to drop off the luggage and then go to the dirty competition.

Jacques defended well, it was my turn too.

Above all, I looked at the room: the place where Mark, Pauline, Dorcas and Aunt Jacques were.

I breathed inwardly and then began the discussion.

I had also grace, well defended my honor.

After the hall Dorcas introduced me to his teacher.

I caused the relationship that united us to unite, which united people; This philosophy was very vast to understand, I thought to create a new knowledge but it was always.

We went to Mark's house and in the evening each at home: Me and Jacques at the hotel, and the others stayed there.

The second day of the contest; Prisca, Jimmy, Bedy and Junior had also come; And it was the day that Angel was out of the hospital.

All were in the contest.

[The happiness of the one necessarily makes the happiness of the whole society; For us men, long live is to have a solid bond with the society].

The last day of the contest was the third day, the day when we should proclaim the best.

This last activity was carried out in the afternoon.

I did not have the Heart on the plan and even had a hope to spend and work at the academy for three years.

The demonstrations were initiated by the presentation of all the candidates who had participated in the competition.

Fortunately, the proclamation had begun with the best Jacques by his works and by his autodefence in the contest.

We were very happy with Jacques.

The second was Lince, a native writer of Oscas.

Then the third was me.

Until the number five were committed to the academy directly for a contract of three years renewable.

I looked at creation, the men we are; all is well.

The men were delighted; Laughter, cries, a great celebration.

We had already formed a great team of inseparable friends.

With Jacques, we decided not to spend the night in the hotel; All of us at Mark's.