Chapter 22.

A cursed day, on my return from work, I had lost the psychological control by a simple vertigo and by Woe I had a car accident.

The case was very serious, were forced to transfer to the hospital as soon as possible.

He had had so much anxiety on the part of Pauline and his daughter Dorcas, and Prisca were disoriented.

I had undergone an operation directly, my life was half.

I had dreamed of being in a darkness, I saw nothing of it, I listened to the cries of children, men, women, as well as old men.

I heard various voices calling me.

They all called me, I did not know where to go, because the voices came from every corner, I had a flash in my eyes, closing my eyes for a third of seconds, the light had appeared, a very small child.

The child asked me:

- Child: Please, sir.

Help me!

I do not know how to help him.

Even I did not even know myself or am I, the nature where I was really foreign to my vision.

Never seen this nature in the screen.

- Joe: Me?

- Child: Please!

[Started crying]

- Joe: Okay, I want to help you.

What is your name?

- Child: Your daughter.

- Joe: okay young girl.

How did you get here?

- Child: I was looking for you.

- Joe: It's really funny, me; my daughter

[Speaks of a very basic way].

Tell me or what were you before you came here?

- Child: With Mom.

Sudan, the child disappearing when I had questions internally apropos of answers that the little girl told me.

- Joe: Hey!

Young lady...

[Very surprised, the girl was no longer there; Now he was a man, Almost of the same age as me]

- Man: What sir.

- Joe: Where is the girl who was here?

- Man: What girl?

What are you doing here?

Joe: I do not know, too.

Some way called me before, then I saw a girl here to whom I speak.

Suddenly I saw you too.

- Man: Go home, find your friends, your family; Live with them in sympathy.

- Joe: But I do not know where I came from.

- Man: Turn around, come back.

When I turned around, the man had disappeared, and a road had been traced.

I had not even had time to say thank you to this man because he was not even the.

I followed this road, no one was there, I was very tired, arriving near a tree, I rested in the shade of a branch and sleep.