f o u r

Jungkook woke up earlier than his hyungs just like usual. He went out of his bed, still half awake, and went out of his room to go to the bathroom to take a bath. He felt like as if he forgot something but he just ignored it and went strait to the bathroom.

He stood in front of the mirror and looked at it and almost screamed when he saw a pair cat ears resting on his head. Then he remembered what happened in the past few days and then calmed down. He went in the shower and turned it on, forgetting to turn the heater on. When the cold water hit him, he got startled and completely woke up.

Once he finished showering that's when he realized something. He forgot his clothes and even his towel. He brush his teeth first then internally debated wether to just go run to his room naked or ask his hyungs to lend it to him. But his room is on the end of the hallway so he can't. So he decided that he'll just ask his hyung to lend his towel and clothes to him.

He called for his most grumpy hyung, Yoongi, and didn't stopped until Yoongi showed up.

"What do you want, kook?" Yoongi said looking as if he just woke up. He's looking at Jungkook's eyes which is the only thing that can be seen.

"Hyung, can you get my clothes and towel on from my room?" Jungkook said in a quiet voice.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"I- uh, i kind of left them in my room. He-he." Jungkook said, embarrassed by the fact that he asked his second oldest hyung to get his clothes for him.

Yoongi thought for a minute then finally said yes. He went to Jungkook's room to get the towel and the clothes Jungkook asked for.

When he went back to Jungkook, who closed the door when Yoongi left, he knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Kook-ah, here's your clothes."

Then Jungkook opened the door and took his clothes in Yoongi's hands. But when he was about to close the door, Yoongi stoped the door from closing.

He opened the door enough for his body then he went in.

He trapped Jungkook, who's now wearing his underwear, in the wall and placed his right leg between Jungkook's legs with both of his hand on either side of Jungkook and the position they're in right now clearly didn't know what privacy is.

"Did you really think that i did that for free?" Yoongi said with a smirk in his face.

Yoongi raised his leg higher and closer to Jungkook's thing, making Jungkook feel nervous.

To be continued....

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for months and this may be a very short one but i will try my best to update as soon as possible on the next chapter. Thank you for reading my story!)