Would You Still Be There?

I walk to My Chem's bus in the pitch black night, the lights were still on and they were talking loudly. I saw a figure sat with their back against the window, I recognize it as Gerard. I wonder what he's doing - probably drawing, as always. I kick a lone rock as I bang my fist lightly at the door.

The short figure - Frank - answers and calls Gerard out. I shake my head, looking down at my shoes waiting for Gerard to come outside. Gerard walks out, his hair sticking up at odds and ends, in his hand he held a cigarette. "What is it?" He sighs, taking a puff of it, tilting his head and blowing the smoke into the air, he leans up against the bus. This looked extremely hot and I felt myself getting nervous.

I kick my shoes together, running my fingers through my smooth hair.

I take a breath.

"Gerard I'm sorry... About before I-"

"Tori, chill. I just caught you at a bad time, I'm sorry." He says, the cigarette had moved to the side of his mouth. I smile, he made something so deadly look so attractive. I lean forward and wrap my arms around him carefully, my head resting in the hollow of his neck. "I love you." I mumble quiet enough for him to hear, he takes one last drag before dropping the cigarette on the rocky, uneven ground and smudges it with his shoe.

"I love you too." He says, kissing my forehead.

I close my eyes and re-open them when he begins to pull away.

I squeeze him tighter with the corner of my mouth turning into a small, but noticeable, smile.

I pull away from him, opening the door to the bus and inviting myself inside. I slump down on the couch, next to Bob who was occupied with his phone. Maybe he was talking to a girl... Hmm. Gerard runs in, shaking his head "You are like a child." He comments, I throw my head back and laugh. "Tell me something I don't know." I retort, making Ray and Frank snicker from the back of the bus. Mikey and Bob stayed silent - their eyes glued to their phones. Yep, definitely talking to a girl. I will never understand what goes through guy's minds, and I don't think I would like to know.

I wonder what was happening back at my bus - probably chaos... or world war three. I say my goodbyes to everyone, leaving Gerard with a kiss on the cheek before heading back to my bus. I brace myself for every scenario racing through my head at the moment, screams emerge from inside the bus as I step closer. I enter the bus without hesitation - I'm greeted by everything trashed on the floor and the guilty looks of my three band mates. I shake my head disapprovingly, kicking a few things on the way to my bunk.

"You're gonna clean this up right?"