Chapter Three

ELLE POV

He is so impossible! How dare he sleep inside the room with our terror teacher inside teaching our lesson? Maybe our teacher did favor him the fact that he is a transferee student and really good looking. No! No! What is happening to me I just complimented a certain person and that certain person happens to be my classmate? What the heck Elle! I am about to enter my next subject when someone caught my attention it was Luke and he is about to leave the school. He really is impossible. After sleeping in our second subject then he is planning to leave the school. Well, I don't care about him and actually he is not my concern.

When I entered my third subject I welcomed by a shocking scenario two of my guy classmates were having a fight and the rest of my classmates are enjoying the scene. I decided to stop whatever they are doing. I am concerned with my classmates coz I know this is our last year in high school and I do not want to see some of my classmates stocked in their 4th years in high school.

"Please, guys stop it!" I shouted so that they will notice my presence.

"Oh, the nerd is here." said Allison, the queen bee of the school. I ignored her coz my primary concern are my two classmates.

"Hey, guys please stop it!" I shouted again but they never listened. I decided to go near them when I am about to approached them one of them is ready to punch the guy's face but I caught its hand. The guy who is ready to punch the guy's face turned to me with an angrier look. He is about to slap me and me who were shocked decided to close my eyes when someone entered the room and stopped the fight.

"It's not right to slap a girl dude." said the guy full of authority.

Everyone becomes quiet I turned my back and saw the guy who entered the room I am surprised to see Luke. The guy I hated the most is the one who are going to save me but it is not what I want. I don't want his pity. I don't need his help. I can help myself without him.

"Dude, just stepped back this is not your concern." said Andrew, the one who is grabbing my hand

"Are you gay? You're now hurting a woman?" said Luke with a mocking tone

"Why? Is she worth it? She has nothing to do with you right? Not even a girlfriend. Haha. Oh, who wants to be with this girl? She's not even attractive. She looks like my grandmother."

Everyone in the room laughed except Luke and i . I know I am not beautiful but make fun of in front of our classmates is too much. I know everyday Andrew bullies me but this time I cannot help to look myself vulnerable and pathetic. I do not want Luke to see me in my pathetic state. I do not want him to feel sorry for me. What I want for now is to get out in this room. When Luke is about to grab me from Andrew the teacher comes in. Why did you came so late ma'am? However, thanks anyway for being my savior.

"What's happening here? Why is there a commotion of students? Are you guys fighting again? What about you Andrew why are you holding Elle's hand?"

" No ma'am! We're just playing around ma'am and I have something to say with Elle that's why I am holding her hand hand." said Andrew with a defensive look.

"Ok, whatever you are doing everyone please gather to your seat. I do not want to happen it again inside the room. Do you understand?"

"I guess you are lucky Ms. Nerd but you have to pay next time." He said before returning to his seat

Maybe I am really lucky if not I am going to our house with a red mark on my face. I settled to my seat and look at with Luke and I am surprised coz he is also looking at me.