Shake the feeling

On the way home from the coffee shop with Mark, Tyler and Ethan, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. It was like every turn I took, something was there constantly eyeing me and it made me feel a bit nervous.

"Hey y/n you okay?" Ethan asks me while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and smiled nervously. "Oh uh y-yeah I'm g-great"

I saw him roll his eyes and laugh a little. "C'mon you're clearly nervous about SOMETHING!"

I grabbed my elbow shyly and looked at the ground. "It's nothing, I just kinda feel like I'm being watched y'know?"

Ethan leaned i to my ear whispering. "don't worry, I've got the feeling too"

I looked at Ethan and smiled, then he wrapped his arm around me making me feel a bit more safe, and making him feel safe as well, or so I guess. My face was a really bug blush and when Mark turned around he noticed and began to smile at us. We ended up at the apartment and we all walked into our place.

"we've gotta be at the air-port in three hours, and I've printed our tickets already, you guys have your passports and shit?" Mark asks while raising and eyebrow.

I nod and so does Ethan. He unwrapped his arm from around me and I slipped my shoes off. I walked into my room and lid down on the bed. I pulled out my phone and lid to the side beginning to scroll through my instagram to see new updates, and posts. Until I get. strange message.

convorsation:

unknown651: Hello.

"Accept or decline this message as spam"

*click accept*

me: Hello, may I help you?

unknown651: Yes, you can actually.

me: Please proceed?

unknown651: You have something I want.

me: What may this item be?

unknown651: Not item, but a person.

me: Sorry for being a smart-ass, but I don't have or own anybody.

unknown651: Let me re-phrase that, I want Ethan.

me: I'm sorry if I sound rude, but Ethan is his own person, he can do what ever he pleases.

unknown651: I want Ethan, you're taking him away from me. I am watching and if you don't leave him alone, bigger shit is coming for you y/n.

I decided not to respond to whoever this may be, they just wanted to start drama. I blocked the unknown user and started to flip through twitter, seeing all the Ethan and me ship posts, some crakiplier fans getting mad along with the tythan fans, nothing new since I move in with these goof balls.

I got a little bored and stuffed my phone into my pocker and wriggling under the covers of my bed and stuffing my face into the pillow.

"y/n, don't fall asleep yet, we leave in like two hours" I hear ethan say.

"awe fuck you!" I say while sitting up from the comfortable bed and running a hand through my hair, geez it was greasy.

"you know what? I'm gonna go take a shower" I say swiftly moving past Ethan.

"okay, but dont take too long, by the way, towels are in the linen closet by the bathroom door"

I opened the closet and grab a navy blue towel, wrapping it around my arm. I wink at Ethan with a smile and say.

"thanks, and I'm not that typical I don't take too long to get ready"

I walk into the bathroom door, locking it behind me and quickly stripping my cloths and turning on the shower. When it was at my desired tempeture, I hopped in and began to wash myself. I'd put shampoo and conditioner in here earlier so I used that to wash my hair. When I finished I got out of the shower wrapping the towel around me and going into my room closing the door and also locking it behind me, cause barley anyone knocks.

I got dressed into a t-shirt and some yoga pants with a sweater and pulled out my hair dryer and dried my hair then pulled it into a top-knot (if you can) amd walked out of my door with my back pack around my back and my pass port and phone in my pocket.

"Hey! y/n I have your plane ticket!" Mark says while handing me a slip of paper.

"wow, thanks so much!" I say with a smile.

"it's really no problem"

I put the plane ticket into my pocket and then asked where Ethan was.

"you know where Ethan is?"

Mark gave me a side glamce and smirked.

"yeah.. in his room I think"

I thanked him and walked over to his door knocking on it.

"come in!" he yells from the other side amd I open the door.

"hey! um could we talk for a second?"

"yeah sure what do you need?" 

he sat down on his bed patting the side of it and I closed his door sitting beside him.

"well, I'm just kind of scared"

"scared of what?"

"I'm scared of heights....." I mumble extremely quiet.

"what? I could hear ya"

"I'm afraid of heights...." I say kind of louder.

"still can't hear you." he says leaning in closer.

"I. am afaraid. of. fucking. heights."

I cover may face in embarassment and think he is going to make fun of me because everyone does. but no, I just feel a warm arm wrap around mine and I'm pulled into a hug.

"that's okay, we're,all afaraid of something" he says.

"but I usually have anxiety pills when I travel but I just haven't gone to the doctor to get a prescription yet"

"I'll be your anxiety pill, I'll be right beside you, don't worry."

When I heard that, my heart just kind of melted. He is so sweet, so amazing, He is so great. I stayed silent just lying on his shoulder thinking, damn he is sweet, man he is amazing, man I love him..... wait LOVE!? did I just say that? maybe.

"GUYS GET READY WE'RE GOING" Tyler yells from the living room.

I stand up and so does Ethan, then we head out of his room. I grabbed my backpack amd made sure everything that I needed was in my pocket.

We headed out of the door and into tyler's car. He parked in the lax parking and payed for it to keep it there for as long as he wanted.

Lord this was gonna be scary.

??? p.o.v.

Glad you're leaving y/n, because when you come back I will have everything set up, you better watch out.