today..

Ethan's p.o.v.

today is thursday. Mark asked me to stay alone with y/n the whole weekend and it's thrusday. mark asked me a day fucking before he left, thanks a fucking lot, now i'm gonna be a nervous blushing mess, all alone with y/n just shit.

I turned back around in my seat trying not to react to the screaming inside my head, I really liked her, the first time I have met her, but she probably only likes me as a friend anyways...

We finished up the editing of the video, and I never thought to think if y/n was acrually okay with what happened today.

"hey uh y/n?"

"yeah Ethan?" Lord the way she said my name made me melt inside.

"Is like your arm and stuff okay from today?"

She looked at me with an 'I glad you care' look and she took off her sweater.

"It's just a bruise on my arm..." she says while holding it up to me.

I examine the bruise and it was gigantic, and it looked like it hurt, it was swollen and purple, and the handmark was clearly on her skin.

"hey... let me update this and I can help you with that"

She put her arm down and smiled with a tint of read covering her face.

"y-you don't have to do that" She says sweetly.

"oh c'mon, if I wasn't talking to that cringey fan, this wouldn't of happened"

"what? no, no E-Ethan! this isn't your fault"

"well, it kind lf is, and I wanna help you"

"Ethan! no really! it-"

"nope! I'm hitting upload and we are going home to put ice on your injury."

"jeez, how will we survive the weekend with you babying me like this?"

I felt a warm blush spread up to my cheeks and I turned away to hide it. I then uploaded Mark's video and stood up from my chair grabbing my sweater to head out the door. y/n followed after me and we soon made it back to the place.

Mark then began to call me, so I answered it.

mark: Hey! Uh.. we left like 10 minutes ago... I don't know if you're home yet but.. yeah we left a night early.

Me: 'sigh' Okay, don't get into too much trouble.

I hung up the phone, took off my shoes and went into the kitchen for some ice for y/n's arm. I walked back with and ice pack and put it onto y/n's arm.

"thanks!" she said with a smile and heading off to her room.

It was pretty late so I decided to go to bed. It was hot that night so I took off my shirt and hopped under only one blanket and played games on my phone for a little bit.

Only about 5 minutes later I heard a knock on my door. Knowing it was y/n, I said come in and she looked really nervous.

"I-I um d-don't really w-wanna sleep a-alone t-tonight...." She says softly while looking at the ground.

I giggle a little before responding.

"so.. you w-wanna come in with me?" I say trying not to sound too excited.

She gave me the sweetest look ever and nodded shyly. I felt my face burn and I knew I was blushing.

"s-sure" I say nervously while lifting the other side of the covers for her to get into. She shuffled over and crawled in.

"Th-thanks" she said.

I turn to face her and I gave her a warm smile "no problem, but why don't you want to sleep alone?"

She looked at me with a couple tears in her eyes and they started to stream down her cheeks.

" well it's just, my parents died and that guy today I just I don't know anymore and I'm scared and I feel really alone right now and I-"

I cut her off.

"Hey! no it's okay, it's okay!"

I can't believe her parents died, that must be why she was crying, and today having that traumatic experience with that man, no wonder she is scared out of her mind.

"o-okay... I just feel like a child having to cuddle next to someone y'know?"

"I honestly believe it is cute"

I saw her blushing and I put her into a small hug.

"I just slept so well the first night because I didn't sleep the night before, and now I'm so stressed and I just don't know what todo..."

I pulled her into a tighter hug and she began to calm down.

"y/n if you ever need me, I'll be here, don't you worry"

"Th-thanks"

we stayed in the position for a couple of minutes and we fell asleep like that until my phone began to ring... it was Mark.

I answered the phone annoyed and sleepy, and it woke up y/n as well.

Mark: Hey! Ethan! sorry if ya sleeping, but wade wanted to do a collaborration with us, like right now... could you maybe get on Skype and check us out? we're doing golf with friends.

Ethan: Mark, I was a little busy, but fine I guess

Mark: ohhh are ya busy with y/n?

Ethan: Shut up mark, no we're not doing anything, now let me get out of bed...

I hung up the phone and swung my legs out of the bed. Y/n already sat up and was on her phone looking through twitter and stuff. I saw that it was cracked, it must have been when she dropped it a while ago...

"Hey... uhh mark wants me to get up and collab with him... you wanna join?" I say blatantly thinking she would say no, she is just a friend, she likes me as a friend, she know people would think we're dating... not that I would mind but she is gonna say

"sure, I'd love to!"

My face lit up like a christmas tree and I ran her over to the corner in my room where I record.

"okay, my intro is weird don't judge me" I say embarrassed.

"no, I've seen your videos before, I love your intro!"

I breathed in and sat down in my chair and pulled up another one beside it for y/n to sit in, this was gonna be fun.

"what is up my CRANKY CREW!" I yell,I notice I was in unison with someone, and that person was y/n. She began giggling after that and I smiled with a blush. her laugh is so cute.

wade: Soooooo this is your girlfriend huh?

Ethan: what? we're not dating!

Bob: sure seems like it...

Mark: I know right?! ever since she moved in, they can't keep there hands off each other!

y/n: That's because he was saving me from SUDDEN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!

Ethan: Yeah... she almost got raped today!

Y/n: till Ethan saved me while you duchess watched!

The moment stayed silent until mark broke out in a lot of giggles and they rigged through the Skype call, till it turned into laugher.

This would be fun.