"Should we go in?" Josh asked, diverting the subject.

Tyler looked anxious, nervousness reappearing in his emotion. Josh resisted the urge to grab Tyler's hands, knowing it might not help. Just because he had accidentally fallen asleep on Josh's lap didn't mean he had permission to hold Tyler's hand whenever he wanted.

"Can I...." Tyler cleared his throat. "Um, can I hold- hold y-your hand? If it's okay with you, that is."

Josh's stomach flipped over and his heart leaped. A huge grin split his face and he gently took Tyler's small hand in his larger one. "Of course, Ty."

Tyler gave another adorable half-smile, the fear receding from his emotion, replaced by more pink. Josh couldn't stop smiling as they reached the door and knocked.

There was a pause and some yelling. Josh felt Tyler flinch slightly and draw closer to Josh. He wrapped his arm around the smaller boy, squeezing him slightly.

"It's okay," he murmured. "No one will do anything bad, I promise."

Tyler nodded slightly as the door was flung open to reveal a slightly-sweaty Dallon. He grinned and pulled the two of them inside excitedly.

"Hello, lovebirds, come on in," he grinned wildly.

"We're not-" Josh tried to protest, avidly aware of the flush creeping up his neck. Dallon smirked, taking Josh's hoodie from him and throwing it haphazardly on the coat rack. "Sure," he snorted. "And I didn't just get fucked in the ass by Brendon Boyd Urie."

Tyler made a small choking noise and Josh glared at his friend. "Dallon-" he warned.

Dallon grinned. "Sorry," he said apologetically, mostly at Tyler.

"Don't mind him," Josh rolled his eyes as Dallon sauntered away to yell at the rest of the group. "He's....quite the character sometimes."

Tyler was smiling faintly. "Pretty funny, too."

Josh rolled his eyes. "Yeah, if you like an excessive amount of dick jokes, that is."

Tyler snorted slightly and Josh's heart soared. Tyler looked like he was having fun already.

"If you need something, anything, during the party, come and tell me immediately," Josh murmured in Tyler's ear as they walked into the lounge. "Nobody will mind."

He could feel the hesitation in Tyler's mood as he nodded, but Josh didn't press. Either way, the second Tyler seemed scared or unhappy Josh would be at his side.

There was a faint cheer as the two of them entered the room. Josh knew it was directed mostly at Tyler, and his grin widened. God, he did have cool friends.

"Hey guys!" Frank waved from his position on the couch. Gerard smiled at them too, sketchbook open in his lap.

"Stay still, Frankie," he muttered at his sprawling boyfriend. "You wanted me to draw you, remember?"

Pete grinned at the pair, perched on the arm of the sofa next to Brendon and Dallon. "Glad you could make it, Tyler."

Josh sat down next to his friend, one eye on Tyler as he moved to sit next to Gerard and Frank, giving them shy smiles. "No Mikey today?" he teased. Pete blushed slightly but shook his head.

"Nah, he had to study, damn him. Stupid underclassmen tests."

Josh relaxed, leaning into Pete slightly. "How was hanging out with Tyler?" he asked.

Josh grinned. "It was amazing. We just stayed inside and watched some movies and he fell asleep on me, it was the cutest thing ever!"

Pete smiled at him. "You really like that guy, don't you?"