now are never

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock going off telling me hell time, hell time. (school)  when I got there I was already on the ground by getting beat up "slut listen you diserve what is going to happen to you. You can't walk in the hallway with out getting beat up by us got it whore" someone said "g-got it" I slowly said. Then someone came up to me and said "are you alright,. You don't look very alright" I'm guessing a he said that "yeah just in pain" I said "I'm Trimes Hinder what is your name" Trimes said " I'm Hannah and why did you not help me before?" I said "I was in my beat up space were I get beat up but not as bad as you fucking did you fucking to the worse shot I've seen OH and I'm emo"he said "so am I" I said 'god dame he's hot' "I like your personality, hair choices, and colers can we be friends Hannah" he asked "sure" I said than for some reason me and him pulled in and kissed not on the check on the lips than we pulled away for the probably tenth minute than we stared at each other _______________ ____________________________________ we just got out of school and me and him were having a full blown out make out session "mmmm Trimes" I moan as it turns into sex he was on top of me taking off my clothes and then said "do you want this" he said I said "yes Trimes" I moan then he banged into me as I yelled then I got on top and took a look at him as I went down kissing his body parts till I got to his friend and then I sucked him over and over again for twenty times then he pulls me up  and now he bangs into me reaching to the end and he lays next to me and then we got dressed and when we walked down both of our bullies came and knocked us to the floor one of his guy bullies came and sat on my legs wich are sore and takes his shirt off and Trimes is tied up and can't move and something is holding me from moving and then the guy jabes into me a couple of times as  I scream "STOP" but no one hears me then he gets off then a different guy comes and starts taking off my bra and sucks on me and I am still yelling then the girl sits on Trimes and takes his shirt off then takes me and throws me next to him and then starts beating​ us but again​ I get heart the most then they untie us and run I look terrified and he looks angrey he looks around trying to find my clothes, but can't but he found his shirt and puts it on me "are you okey Hannah"he asked me "no I'm not okay can I stay with you tonight" I say"yeah that would help me sleep knowing that your okay asleep" he saids as we walked back I hear laughing and I look around then noticed why they did that. It was to imberis us I look up to him and yell out "I don't find it funny to get hurt or raped, do you find it funny to not even help me and him and just watch us get raped and hurt do you?" I yelled he looks at me to then yelled "I love Hannah even if that happened but you guys should have helped us ok BITCHES" he yelled out, then I smiled at him and kissed him I could fell him smile when I did this. Then out of all things my mom walks up and smacks me yelling"you cheap hoe mommy's home" she said, than Trimes takes my hand pulling me away from my 'mom' then we run faster than ever till we got to his house "I'm home alone a lot so want to do something" he asked (he is meaning sex) "sure why not" I say then we start kissing over and over again till I straddle him and I feel his friend go up I smirk "I can feel that you know right" I said "yeah uh.... Every time I see you like this it just happens to me" he says then I take my shirt off then he helps with my pants I then take his pants off and then under where and take my under where off and he Inters me over and over again (this takes about three hours) now I'm going down suking him over and over again. I layed next to him and put on my pjs and lay back on his chest "that was fun right"I said "yeah it was really fun but we could do better than that"he said"true true"I say then we watched "family Guy" till we fell asleep.