the show

I woke up on my bed I've forgotten I have one now i can't lie i was a little scared at first tomorrow is my first day of school literally so im very scared now"good morning honey" my dad said"good morning dad" I said back oh im going to the movies today first time to for me ever.
I'm tired so tired but I'm so  awake too.so I just walked down stairs and got  a monster energy drink and got on my bed as board as a sloth  Slash fish slow and steady.then my phone dings for Instagram and said your ugly as hell
, Stop faking to be Vic's daughter, stop living slot,how,scank., maybe if you were pretty we would believe you were Vic's daughter but we all know your to ugly to be Vic's daughter. I just fell to the ground and cried then I walked to the bathroom grabbed the blade and cut deep deep in my leg, arm, stomach and then I have released  what I have done I yelled "Dad, help" he came running in and then he saw all the blood."ahhhh what the hell Hannah what happened with you"dad said I just looked up at him and gave him a huge hug he chuckled then I said "sorry dad" then he said "it's OK Hannah" "I'm sick of life" I said"doesn't mean you should give up,ok"dad said "please let me go dad" I said. "No Hannah"dad said. I could not stop crying it's like no matter what happens I always have to get hurt "do you still want to go to the movies" dad said "n-no more m-m-movie" I said "OK" soon I see Mike walk in "hay, every thing OK here or should I leave now" Mike said "actually things ar-are not o-ok but you should probably st-stay uncle Mike Mike" I said Mike came to the floor and just for some reason pulled left pant leg I have a lot of cuts there and I jumped up and dad looked shocked "why, did you do that" I said quietly "I've already saw it I knew you'd never tell Vic so I showed him" Mike said.dad just looked at me and said"why Hannah" he whispered "I could not help but remember everything thing that happened to me, dad" I said he just hugged me and said"I won't let any son of a bitch heart you Hannah" he said.