"Cassie, it's my turn!" Ava squeals, trying to get the dice out of her hands.

"No its my turn!" Briley adds, joining the dog pile. I look for Char and she's just sitting there in a daze.

"Char, can I talk to you?" I asks, poking my head in.

"Yeah." She answers, quietly. She gets up and walks over to me. I close the door behind her so the other three can't hear our conversation.

"Char, you know your sister's punishment, I assume?" I ask her, looking down. She's keeps her head down.

"Yes, I do." She whispers back, still looking down.

"I'd like you to come with me to the pack doctor." I tell her, grabbing her wrist.

"Why?" She asks, suddenly looking up at me, I see the tears stains on her face.

"I want to see if your like your sister." I reply, wiping the tears of her face.

"Okay, fine." She agrees, looking back down.

I lead her down the hallway, through the twists and turns of the pack house. Till we reach a white, wooden door.

I knock on it twice, then open the door.

"Hey Doctor, I was wondering if you could check out my friend, Char." I ask. The pack doctor, Dr. Garcia has been with my pack as long as I have been alive. My dad hired her a while back when my grandfather was still alive.

"Sure, Alpha." Dr. Garcia replies. "Char, please follow me."

Slowly Char follows her to a back room. I sit down in one of the chairs. Opening up a magazine they had sitting on the coffee table.

About five minutes later Char and her come back. She hands me a envelope.

"Read this by yourself." She tells me. "And Char if you feel bad. Come to me." She adds.

"Thanks." Char says, quietly. She opens the door and leaves quickly. I follow her.

"Char. wait!" I call but she's not there. Where did she go?

I start walking to my office. I guess I should read this letter. I open the door quietly, then walk over to my desk that has a mountain of paper work on it.

My office isn't that big. I have a big dark oak desk in the middle of the room. A black leather office chair behind it. As well as a smaller white wooden desk. With a light pink chevron chair behind it. That desk is for Hattie, when she becomes Luna. 

I sit down and open the letter that has been sealed shut. Ripping the white envelope. Slowly I pull out the letter and unfold it. Afraid of what I might find.

'Your an Alpha!! Pull yourself together!' Rocco growls loudly in my head.

'Yes, yes I know.' I shoot back.

'Then act like it!' He growls louder than before.

I look down to the letter.

Dear Alpha,
I wanted to inform you about what your mate and her sister are. They both have very powerful wolves and another animal that they shift into as well.
Char's wolf is named Ocean. Char will be immune to silvers harmful propreties, unlike other wolves. She also will shift sooner than her sister because Hattie wasn't in a pack till a few weeks ago. The way their wolves work is that if the girls weren't at pack they won't shift and if they never would reach a pack they would remind human. Char is 14, the age Hattie should of shifted. So Char should shift in a few days time. The girls need to be together during Char's first shift or else Char's wolf will never come and Char will stay human forever. Char informed me that your punishing your mate for something very stupid that won't be good to her or you in the long run. Let the girl see her sister. Also on Char's case, she will have powers. What are they? I don't know. We are just going to have to watch and learn.
Hattie's wolf's name is Snow. I'm sure you met her. Hattie also will be immune to silvers harmful properties. Hattie is losing Snow. I'm sure you didn't know this. Her wolf is traumatized from the accident. She won't speak or help Hattie at all. If you don't give her attention and love like a good mate should. Hattie will lose her wolf. As well Hattie also maybe will have powers. I don't know what they are. We also will just have to watch and learn with her.
I guess I should tell you the girls will get hurt from gold, nickel, and iron.

I hope this helps,

Dr. Garcia

She has to be joking. I guess I need to get Hattie. I slowly get up and start to walk through all the twist and turns to get to her room.

A.N

Meow! Did you like that chapter? I sure had fun writing it! Also I feel so bad about not updating yesterday! This is the Friday chappy that's posted on Saturday!

On a happier note. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS!!!!!!

 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS!!!!!!

This made me so happy last Saturday!!!!

Ttyl,

Shelby

COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE