{My Girls, Forever}

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" There is a slight mumble from him making Mylene scream into the phone.

"Jackie, hello?"

"Damn." I voice to her.

"What the-" She slams the phone down on the hook in anger. "He just like hung up!"

Mylene rest her hand on her forehead in frustration explaing to us what happened.

"For real?" Yolanda asks as she looks as Regina and I. Mylene nods closing her eyes to reign in her emotions. Regina suddnely moves kneeling in front of Mylene.

"Yo, where he live at?" She asks looking at her.

"I dont know, uh a place called the Chelsea, I think it's a hotel."

"You gotta march down to that fancy ass hotel and you gonna beat his punk ass, right now." Regina explains to her encouraging her to do what she would.

"Regina I can't, I have to go with Zeke to his intership interview with my Tío today-" She trails off glancing at us. "And shit there's no way he's not gonna be asking about the song, which he's paying for, so I'm gonna have to lie to him again and tell him everything's great, everything's fine, the song is great, which it clearly aint!"

"Coño, creo que Jackie es un tocado?" She states. "What if my Tio finds out?"

"Get Zeke to go with you after." Yolanda explains. I nod in agreement at her.

"She right, he owe you." Regina exclaims, "I mean shit he been blessed, the fact that you let him between your long-ass legs and now this whole intern-whatever, damn girl he owe you." She leans back. "For life."

"Yea." Mylene and Yolanda nods at each other as Regina grabs a pillow and slams down into her lap.

"Okay, I gotta get ready to meet Zeke." Mylene states standing up to get dressed.

"Tell Zeke, not to mess this up." I speak to her and she runs out of the room.

---

"I'll catch you girls later." I speak to Yolanda and Regina as they get dressed.

"Bye!" They call as I close the door the Yolanda's room and run down to the Salon. Ra-Ra decided to come clean about what had actually happened at the Salon while their parents were gone.

I throw open the door catching Dizzee, Boo, and Ra's attention. Ra holds a mop pushing it across the floor as Dizzee sweeps up trash and glass. Boo stand over by the mirrors fixing something with a hammer.

"Look at you three, cleaning." I joke moving past Ra as he lets the door close behind me. I step carefully over to Dizzee giving him a peck and sitting in one of the chairs. Boo looks at us wide eyed as Ra yells.

"Finally!"

"Man, when the fuck that happened?"

"Don't worry about it, everybody's cool." Dizzee smirks at him as they go back to cleaning.

"I thought you were spending the day with the girls?" He turns too me leaning on the broom.

"I am, just thought I'd stop by and see you, while they get ready." I smile at him as he leans over me. "What I can't see you no more?" I tease him.

"No flower, you can see me whenever."

"Ya'll motherfucka's making me sick." Boo voices from behind Dizzee.

"Look, little brother when you get a crush you gonna get it, but till then mind ya business." Dizzee laughs at him as he walks over to start sweeping again.