Little Things

[hope you enjoy this one ^~^]

         You were looking through your closet. It was that time where you had to throw out the clothes that didnt fit you anymore. As you were looking, you found your favourite pair of light blue skinny jeans. You smiled. You finally found them after 3 months. Curiously wanting to know if they still fit you, you slid off your sweatpants you were wearing and tried squeezing into the jeans. You struggled for about 5 minutes until the pants finally got to your waist. you noticed the button and the hole part could only go an inch away. You sighed and looked in the long mirror.

you thought to yourself:

I really am getting fat.. i have to start loosing weight.. What if Niall wont love me anymore...

     Your eyes started to get teary.

*knock knock*

Niall walked in and you quickly wrapped yourself in a blanket.

"Hey babe."Niall said smiling as he walked over to give you a kiss on the cheek.

"Uhh.. Hiiii" you faked a smile

"Cleaning out your closet?" he asked pointing to the stacks of clothes on the bed

    You nodded and sat down on the bed looking at him.

"Whats wrong? Are you uncomfortable with me while youre trying them on or??..." he asked suspicious.

"Nothing is.. and What? No." You said shrugging it off.

"Can you take off the blanket then?"He asked looking down at you, he was now infront of you.

"No."You replied childish and looked away.

"Okay then... if thats how its gonna be.." He whispered as he was still looking down at you.

    You looked up and saw niall flying ontop of you. You let out a scream and 'oomf' sound as he fell ontop of you.

     Niall struggled to get you out of the blanket.

"Ah-Ha!" he yelled as he poked your sides.

     You yelped as you let go of the blanket quickly. He smirked and looked at your body.

"What were you trying to hide from me?" he asked not seeing anything wrong.

"Really Niall? you dont see anything different here?" you asked.

"Oh!! Youre favourite jeans! You found them aha."he chuckled

"Well yeah.. but look.."You said as you pointed to the button.

"What about it?"he asked.

"It wont close." You said looking away embarrased.

      You never liked to tell Niall whem you gained weight. You always felt embarrassed. He was always so skinny and musular and you felt like a potato.

"So? all you have to do is get the same pair of jeans, just a sized bigger." he replied sitting next to you.

"im getting fat though.. and you wont love me anymore.."

he sighed,"You really think i'd stop loving you because of your size? baby, i could care less. i love you because you have an amazing peesonality, and you always know how to make you smile. Dont be silly and think i wont love you because of that." he kissed your forehead lightly,"now finish up so we can go out to dinner."

    You smiled a bit and nodded as you went to finish cleaning out your closet.

[OMG SORRY ITS ALMOST AN HOUR LATE ;O I TOOK A NAP (/.\) THERES A LOT OF THINGS GOING THROUGH MY MIND AND YEAH... AMYWAYS, THIS IS FOR THE FANS WHO ARE INSECURE, YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT. OKAY? DONT LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY (:  ]

©AmeezySmiley