The good stuff starts now

Beauty's pov

I slowly come awake. "Where am I?" I'm say out loud. I leaned up in the bed and realized I'm naked, then I remember everything. I'm going to kill my husband. Who is mistress and who was in the shower when we came in. I look over to the bedside table and see the note.

                                           MY DARLING BEAUTY

                                WHEN YOU WAKE UP, TAKE A NICE LONG HOT BATH AND SHAVE. I MEAN EVERYTHING :). I WILL BE BACK LATER WITH CLOTHES FOR YOU TO WEAR. I KNOW YOU ARE TEMPTED TO DISOBEY ME BUT I WOULDN'T SUGGEST IT. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IF YOU DO. I WILL SEE YOU SOON.

                                                                                                   YOUR MISTRESS

I sit there trying to decide what do. I really don't know what she meant about everything and what does she mean punishment. I take a shower and just let the water run down my back. I close my eyes and can still feel her lips on mine. I have not kissed another person like that except my husband in 15 years. I grab a rag and start wash. I wonder what she has in store for me next. I get out and wrap the towel around me as I walk into the room, mistress walks in with someone behind her.

"Oh wonderful, you're up." Mistress says giving me a hug. "This is Bell. don't worry you know her too." I sat down with a blank expression on my face. I look over to Bell and wow. She is beautiful. she has crystal blue eyes, with brown hair. she has a tan but not as dark as mistress, she stands about 5'5". She smiles shyly at me and I smile back. Mistress pulls out clothes and hands them to me. "Get dress, we're going to eat." I get up to go into the bathroom and she stops me. "I'm the one that undressed you. I've already seen everything you have." Bell gets up and goes outside, saying she had to get something. I sigh and does as mistress says. I look at the clothes.
"I can't wear this." I all but yell.
"You can and will." Mistress says with a firm voice. The shirt is a tank top that will come to the middle of my stomach. the skirt I know will show my ass. 
"Where are the underwear?"
"You don't need them." I turn around and pull the bra on it is a little small but at least it will hold me. It is very hard to have 38d's to tote around. I turn around to get the shirt and I hear mistress gasp. "I told you to shave."
"I did." I say not knowing what she is so upset about. She pushes me on the bed. "When I say shave every thing I mean everything." She pulls my arms up towards the head of the bed and locks something around my wrist. I look up and see handcuffs. Where did she get those? i start to open my mouth to say something and she shoves the corner of my towel in my mouth. "You should have listened. now you will be punished." She somehow is able to tie down my legs even with me kicking. She walks in to the bath room and comes out with a razor and shaving cream. Mistress starts rubbing the shaving cream on my kitty and then grabs the razor. info start to get nervous, other than my husband no one else has done that. She makes quick work of it and is now wiping it off me. She looks down at me like she is admiring her handy work. She unties my legs and flips me over. Damn she is really strong I think as she reties my legs. I am scared at what will go on next.
"Now time for your punishment." She says as she brings her hand down on my ass. I scream into the gag. Mistress reaches down and plays with my kitty. "I always get what i want." She says as she spanks me again. She keeps it up for a few minutes and then switches to rubbing my kitty. Some where in between the spankings it starts to feel, I no longer feel the pain just the heat from them. Mistress shoves her fingers in me without warning. I scream as she fingers me fast and hard, not giving me a chance to catch my breathe. I am so close but she keeps it out of reach. I am begging and pleading for release. Mistress shoves three fingers in me and spanks me at the same time. I'm there! I'm floating! I let go. I have not felt this in years. Mistress gets up as bell comes in the door. "I will be back in a few minutes. I will let you think on this." She kisses my cheek and pulls bell out the room. I cry for the first time in years, not tears on sadness but tears of release. I just let go of all the pent up emotion I had in me. I feel free yet I am tied up.