Happy birthday Mistess

She looks up at my husband. "Thanks for letting me have her for my birthday."

He looks at me and smiles. "No problem, her bag is already at the motel."

"What's going on dear?" I say looking back and forth between the two.

My husband smirks than laughs. "You always put others before yourself, so I'm giving you a little vacation. You will have the weekend to yourself and mistress. I just ask that you call every night to talk to our son. This is a free pass. You let me have mine now you can have yours. Mistress please have her home by 7pm Sunday night." 

Mistress chuckles, "No problem, She will be safe."

"Just make sure she enjoys herself and take pictures."  I look at them like they are crazy. What pictures? Where in the hell is he send me? With this strange woman at that.

"NO PICTURES." Mistress all but screams.

"Oh come on, just one?" He says pleading with his eyes. I am so confused right now.

"FINE, one pic and no more, get your phone ready." My husband pulls out his phone and says go ahead. Mistress turns to face me with lust in her eyes. "I've been wanting to do this sense I first started to chat with you." Before I could say anything I feel her lips on mine. I am shocked at first but slowly start to kiss back. I have never even thought of a women like this before, I feel her tongue glide across my lips, begging for entrance. I don't know if I should or not. Mistress takes the decision from and reaches up to grab my nipple and pinches it hard. I gasp and her tounge starts to caress mine. She coaxes my tongue to join hers. I start to moan as she starts sucking on my tounge. Oh god was that really me making that sound.

After I moan mistress pulled away and left me wanting more. I looked at her and seen the lust in her eyes, telling me there was more to come. My husband made a slight noise and I turned to face him. I blushed when I saw a huge grin on his face. "Honey that was hot, I wish I was going with you just to watch." Mistress gives him a dirty look. "I know, I know no threesomes." He says holding up his hands. He leans over and kisses me. "I want you to have fun and enjoys everything mistress has to offer you." He pushed me towards mistress. She wraps her arm around me and pulls me to the car. Holy shit what is going on?